May 17, 2006
We went to Joanne's craft store today with some friends to pick out material for a couple outfits she's going to make for Cassidy (yay!)... We were actually dressed alike, even though I didn't get a pic of me lol! ;) It was cute, we'll have to do that again...

She was quite upset after we left when she didn't get to bring her Madigascar dress home, of course she didn't understand that it isn't actually a dress yet - but hopefully she'll get it soon & I'm sure it's going to be adorable! Then she had OT... :)
When she was waking up from her nap, she was laying on my lap & looked over & saw Wilson sleeping in the chair with *their* raccoon... She (very sleepily still) went over there & said "awwwwe, I take a pitture!" so she went & got my camera, I set it up & she took this pic saying, "he's soooo tute!"

Later she took MANY pix (45 or so! lol)... here are a couple of hers!
Two of her Alex's & a shoe! lol

& Her trophy from riding on Snowflake!
We went to Joanne's craft store today with some friends to pick out material for a couple outfits she's going to make for Cassidy (yay!)... We were actually dressed alike, even though I didn't get a pic of me lol! ;) It was cute, we'll have to do that again...

She was quite upset after we left when she didn't get to bring her Madigascar dress home, of course she didn't understand that it isn't actually a dress yet - but hopefully she'll get it soon & I'm sure it's going to be adorable! Then she had OT... :)
When she was waking up from her nap, she was laying on my lap & looked over & saw Wilson sleeping in the chair with *their* raccoon... She (very sleepily still) went over there & said "awwwwe, I take a pitture!" so she went & got my camera, I set it up & she took this pic saying, "he's soooo tute!"

Later she took MANY pix (45 or so! lol)... here are a couple of hers!
Two of her Alex's & a shoe! lol

& Her trophy from riding on Snowflake!


1 Comments:
Alex loves taking pix too. I have lots of pics of his trains.
Post a Comment
<< Home