May 10, 2006
(ETA 5-28-06: Just wanted to add this "Cassidy-ism"... I had been working on some insurance paperwork & she came over & asked "What doin?" & I said "Insurance" & her mouth dropped & she looked shocked & she said, "You not Geico!" LOL - she loves the "lizard lizard lizard" on the commercials... ;))
Before OT, we went to Kohl's & *I* got a stuffed Raccoon! :D I got it because in highschool I had a pet raccoon, so have always loved them AND this particular one is from the new movie "Over The Hedge" where Bruce Willis (who I've collected since Junior High!) is the voice of the raccoon! Cassidy loves my new toy (shhhh, don't tell her it's mine!)! :)

After dinner, Daddy took her to play at McDonalds... & Yay - he took the camera AND took some pix! :) lol
(ETA 5-28-06: Just wanted to add this "Cassidy-ism"... I had been working on some insurance paperwork & she came over & asked "What doin?" & I said "Insurance" & her mouth dropped & she looked shocked & she said, "You not Geico!" LOL - she loves the "lizard lizard lizard" on the commercials... ;))
Before OT, we went to Kohl's & *I* got a stuffed Raccoon! :D I got it because in highschool I had a pet raccoon, so have always loved them AND this particular one is from the new movie "Over The Hedge" where Bruce Willis (who I've collected since Junior High!) is the voice of the raccoon! Cassidy loves my new toy (shhhh, don't tell her it's mine!)! :)

After dinner, Daddy took her to play at McDonalds... & Yay - he took the camera AND took some pix! :) lol


1 Comments:
Wooo Hooo on daddy taking pix. lol Love "your" new racoon. lol
Post a Comment
<< Home