May 3, 2006
Coloring on her marker board, she made "Alex" the lion!

On the way home from OT, she decided to say her prayers in the car... At a stoplight I looked back to find her hands in prayer-mode as well - too cute!

On an online forum I'm on, we do a weekly photo theme & this week's theme was our kids in glasses... so I made a collage of Cassidy in "glasses"!
Coloring on her marker board, she made "Alex" the lion!

On the way home from OT, she decided to say her prayers in the car... At a stoplight I looked back to find her hands in prayer-mode as well - too cute!

On an online forum I'm on, we do a weekly photo theme & this week's theme was our kids in glasses... so I made a collage of Cassidy in "glasses"!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home