Saturday, May 20, 2006

May 19, 2006

Today, Cassidy "modeled" at a photographer's convention! A Mom/photographer on our Mom's board posted looking for kids and we emailed & were asked to come (along with several others on our board)! :) What a great experience & awesome opportunity, Cassidy did GREAT - can't wait to see the pix the photogarphers took, but it will be awhile before we do! On our way out, I stopped & took some of my own of her... :)

What a neat tree!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& My personal favorite... :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On our way home, Cassidy started saying (what I thought was) "Yummy bus!!! Yummy bus!!!" over & over. I was so confused, kept asking "WHAT kind of bus?" "I don't understand?" Finally, exasperated she says "wike doctors... YUMMY bus!" GREY'S ANATOMY bus! LOL She saw a pic of Grey's Anatomy on the side of a bus & got excited!!! LOL When I finally understood, she said, "See aDreamy!" Too funny! :)

Then she got to talk to Daddy on the phone before naptime!

After nap, we went to dinner & then grocery shopping at WalMart... she had fun trying on the big hats! lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I can't wait to see the pix everyone took of her. That's such a neat experience.

5/20/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home