June 13, 2006 - Tuesday
While waking up... reading her book... :)

A little dressup before we go!

We went to this awesome, beautiful park today called Celestial Park... no playground equipment, but Cassidy would rather "nature walk" anyway! lol We had fun, though it was hot so we didn't stay too long... Running to the steps!

Sitting on the awesome steps!


I loved this broken bench... it reminded me of a picture frame!


She totally cracked me up... Little Miss literal... I was taking a pic of her & wanted one that didn't look so 'posed' so I told her to 'look over my shoulder'. So she promptly came over behind my shoulder to 'look over' it! LOL

Her favorite area... all the rocks & the cool trees...



LOVE these trees!

On the way home, we stopped for some icecream!

Then naptime... - she asked me to "wrap in blanket?"

I was going through some baby clothes & she pulled out these little socks... she wore them all evening, all night & to OT the next day where Stephanie took them off. Then we noticed the *marks* & Stephanie commented that Cassidy liked the tightness/deep pressure of the socks & I said, Yeah - but I like her circulation! So the socks have since been in hiding! ;)

& Wearing one of her 'baby' headbands - too cute!
While waking up... reading her book... :)

A little dressup before we go!

We went to this awesome, beautiful park today called Celestial Park... no playground equipment, but Cassidy would rather "nature walk" anyway! lol We had fun, though it was hot so we didn't stay too long... Running to the steps!

Sitting on the awesome steps!


I loved this broken bench... it reminded me of a picture frame!


She totally cracked me up... Little Miss literal... I was taking a pic of her & wanted one that didn't look so 'posed' so I told her to 'look over my shoulder'. So she promptly came over behind my shoulder to 'look over' it! LOL

Her favorite area... all the rocks & the cool trees...



LOVE these trees!

On the way home, we stopped for some icecream!

Then naptime... - she asked me to "wrap in blanket?"

I was going through some baby clothes & she pulled out these little socks... she wore them all evening, all night & to OT the next day where Stephanie took them off. Then we noticed the *marks* & Stephanie commented that Cassidy liked the tightness/deep pressure of the socks & I said, Yeah - but I like her circulation! So the socks have since been in hiding! ;)

& Wearing one of her 'baby' headbands - too cute!


1 Comments:
Too funny about the socks!! The pics at the park are very pretty. Looks like yall had a great time.
Post a Comment
<< Home