June 7, 2006 - Wednesday
What a LONG day!!! Cassidy had an apt. with her Developmental Pediatrician at Scottish Rite Hospital at 8am... she's 'up to' 32lb. & 37in.! She (dr.) made a couple of apts. for Cassidy, we'll see how they go when they get here... I love this woman, she always understands what's going on with Cassidy & always makes me feel 'less crazy' when it comes to her development. I am so thankful for Cassidy being in the Scottish Rite family! :)
Reading while waiting for Dr. Dodge!


Playing with her reflection ;) - she's always loved mirrors! lol

This was our last apt. with Dr. Dodge... she is moving back to Michigan to open up her own office. I am so going to miss her! (Cassidy will continue to be seen here, it will just be with other drs...)

Then at 1pm, she had an ENT apt.!

While waiting for the dr., she was busy dancing to Wiggles songs (I was singing lol)! I took some video as well, I'm trying to figure out how to get those online to share - SO SO cute!!!
"Whenever I hear this music...whenever I hear this song...!"

"Or Wiggle if you'd rather...!" (Thanks Nicole for the editing help! :))

"Hands in the air...!"

"Quack quack quack quack quack..."

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

ADDED 6-11-06: Here's the videos - they're short but she's doing little dances to Wiggles songs! Hope everyone can see them (I can't! lol)! :)
"Romp Omp A Chomp!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=0db08698.flv
"Hot Potato!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=91704acd.flv
"Quack Quack... Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=52e3441c.flv
"Rockabye Your Bear!" (hands in the air, rockabye your bear, bear is now asleep, Shhh Shhh Shhh!) (she skips the bear is now asleep part ;))
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=d51dea1d.flv
"Whenever I Hear This Music...!" (whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song, I just can't stop dancing & you can dance along... put your hands up in the air...shake your head from side to side...wiggle if you'd rather... jump until the end!) (I know that's a little off but that's what she's doing... ;))
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=0a331a04.flv
Both of us making a "Lightface!" (She took the pic of me! ;))

After the ENT apt. she had OT as normal... she drew this green "Alex" & then colored & cut Alex's face! Good job Cassidy! :)

She was SO TIRED when we left! She was asleep before we hit the highway to come home & she didn't even have a Paf! ;)


Even after waking up, when she came out she climbed up in my lap & went back to sleep! I had to wake her up after 4.5hrs.!

Later that night, she was being "Princess Anthony"! ;)
What a LONG day!!! Cassidy had an apt. with her Developmental Pediatrician at Scottish Rite Hospital at 8am... she's 'up to' 32lb. & 37in.! She (dr.) made a couple of apts. for Cassidy, we'll see how they go when they get here... I love this woman, she always understands what's going on with Cassidy & always makes me feel 'less crazy' when it comes to her development. I am so thankful for Cassidy being in the Scottish Rite family! :)
Reading while waiting for Dr. Dodge!


Playing with her reflection ;) - she's always loved mirrors! lol

This was our last apt. with Dr. Dodge... she is moving back to Michigan to open up her own office. I am so going to miss her! (Cassidy will continue to be seen here, it will just be with other drs...)

Then at 1pm, she had an ENT apt.!

While waiting for the dr., she was busy dancing to Wiggles songs (I was singing lol)! I took some video as well, I'm trying to figure out how to get those online to share - SO SO cute!!!
"Whenever I hear this music...whenever I hear this song...!"

"Or Wiggle if you'd rather...!" (Thanks Nicole for the editing help! :))

"Hands in the air...!"

"Quack quack quack quack quack..."

"Cock-a-doodle-doo!"

ADDED 6-11-06: Here's the videos - they're short but she's doing little dances to Wiggles songs! Hope everyone can see them (I can't! lol)! :)
"Romp Omp A Chomp!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=0db08698.flv
"Hot Potato!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=91704acd.flv
"Quack Quack... Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!"
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=52e3441c.flv
"Rockabye Your Bear!" (hands in the air, rockabye your bear, bear is now asleep, Shhh Shhh Shhh!) (she skips the bear is now asleep part ;))
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=d51dea1d.flv
"Whenever I Hear This Music...!" (whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song, I just can't stop dancing & you can dance along... put your hands up in the air...shake your head from side to side...wiggle if you'd rather... jump until the end!) (I know that's a little off but that's what she's doing... ;))
http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a317/Cheras/?action=view¤t=0a331a04.flv
Both of us making a "Lightface!" (She took the pic of me! ;))

After the ENT apt. she had OT as normal... she drew this green "Alex" & then colored & cut Alex's face! Good job Cassidy! :)

She was SO TIRED when we left! She was asleep before we hit the highway to come home & she didn't even have a Paf! ;)


Even after waking up, when she came out she climbed up in my lap & went back to sleep! I had to wake her up after 4.5hrs.!

Later that night, she was being "Princess Anthony"! ;)


1 Comments:
Love the black and white pix... my favorite is the one of her with the mirror. That looks so neat!!
Post a Comment
<< Home