Sunday, June 04, 2006

June 3, 2006 - Saturday

Went back to the fountains we played in on May 26th & explored some more! :) Man this is just a beautiful place, a few people, but NO crowds!!! It's beautiful, clean & Cassidy just has so much fun here, we'll be here a lot this summer I'm sure! Sara-Canada came with us today & she'd put her head under & say she was a "mermaid"! lol Cute! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She was not impressed with the fountain aspects of course! lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Over to the 'other spot'... Being a 'Lion King' again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She made some friends! It was the one on the right's birthday - so Cassidy promptly sang her her birthday song from Madagascar! ;) "Happy Birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, you smell like one tooooooo!"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then tonight, I was cleaning out her closet & she wanted to wear these overalls (18mo. lol) TOO cute!!! When did she get sooo big?! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The story of these overalls: My friend Jenn made them for her over 2yrs. ago... they are all about her 'name'. She was named for the Grateful Dead song, "Cassidy"... the purple bear is *the* Dead bear, Cassidy... & On the back represents the lyrics to her song...

Cassidy by The Grateful Dead

I have seen where the wolf has slept by the silver stream.
I can tell by the mark he left you were in his dream.
Ah, child of countless trees.
Ah, child of boundless seas.
What you are, what you're meant to be...
Speaks his name, though you were born to me,
Born to me,Cassidy...

Lost now on the country miles in his Cadillac.
I can tell by the way you smile he's rolling back.
Come wash the nighttime clean,
Come grow this scorched ground green,
Blow the horn, tap the tambourine
Close the gap of the dark years in between
You and me,Cassidy...

Quick beats in an icy heart.
Catch-colt draws a coffin cart.
There he goes now, here she starts:
Hear her cry.
Flight of the seabirds, scattered like lost words...
Wheel to the storm and fly.

Faring thee well now.
Let your life proceed by its own design.
Nothing to tell now.
Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine.(Repeat)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& Finally - while playing Play-Doh with Daddy, she made a *big snake* headband! lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I swear I posted on this!! I just realized how long her hair really is getting. That first pix of her in her overhauls is really good. I think that's one of my new favorites of her.

6/10/2006 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home