May 30, 2006 - Tuesday
She woke me up again taking pix (that's what I get for leaving my camera where she can reach it... but I DO LOVE that she knows how to operate it without any help - Like Mommy, like daughter, eh? :))!
Too funny though - she took EIGHT pix of this "Alex the lion" page of her book... (Put Me In The Zoo)! I think she might like lions a little bit... ;)

A couple of feet pix lol...


& The wall in front of where she was laying on the floor - those are a few of my college art projects...

Today we went to a consignment store with Amanda & family... Cassidy had $1.00 that she got in a card she opened the night before. So, she was very excited to 'buy something' when we went to the store. I was fully prepared to pay the difference of what she was going to get, thinking no way would $1.00 buy anything LOL. When we went in, I asked her what she was going to buy & she said "a ALEX!!!" Uh oh. Chances of there being anything 'lion' were not good! lol But, she picked a "Lion King" book! It was $.80! She also got a little piece of chocolate for $.10 & she's hanging onto her $.03 change (after tax ;))! :) So... while waiting to leave, she sat down outside the front door & read her brand new book (with her pennies waiting next to her ;))...

Today on my Mom's board, we posted some pix of our pets... so I thought I'd share some here too... here's our kitties, Casey (black - 7) & Wilson (grey - 6)...



She woke me up again taking pix (that's what I get for leaving my camera where she can reach it... but I DO LOVE that she knows how to operate it without any help - Like Mommy, like daughter, eh? :))!
Too funny though - she took EIGHT pix of this "Alex the lion" page of her book... (Put Me In The Zoo)! I think she might like lions a little bit... ;)

A couple of feet pix lol...


& The wall in front of where she was laying on the floor - those are a few of my college art projects...

Today we went to a consignment store with Amanda & family... Cassidy had $1.00 that she got in a card she opened the night before. So, she was very excited to 'buy something' when we went to the store. I was fully prepared to pay the difference of what she was going to get, thinking no way would $1.00 buy anything LOL. When we went in, I asked her what she was going to buy & she said "a ALEX!!!" Uh oh. Chances of there being anything 'lion' were not good! lol But, she picked a "Lion King" book! It was $.80! She also got a little piece of chocolate for $.10 & she's hanging onto her $.03 change (after tax ;))! :) So... while waiting to leave, she sat down outside the front door & read her brand new book (with her pennies waiting next to her ;))...

Today on my Mom's board, we posted some pix of our pets... so I thought I'd share some here too... here's our kitties, Casey (black - 7) & Wilson (grey - 6)...





2 Comments:
I just LOVE that she wakes up taking pix. lol
So funny that she wakes up and takes pictures! And pretty good ones too! I just love the pics of your cats snuggling together.
Post a Comment
<< Home