May 28, 2006 - Sunday
Yesterday, we went to one of our favorite spraygrounds... It's 'bigger & better' this year (though Cassidy thought smaller was better lol, some of the sprays are just HUGE now!)!
*Flashback pix from this pool first!*
July 2004:

July 2005:

May 2006:

The fountains!

This is where she spent most of her time... ;)


She would fill up her bucket in the purple 'bowl' & then dump it in the yellow one... & repeat... & repeat... LOL

Time to go!

On the way home, she wanted to listen to "Sound Of Music" so I played the soundtrack & we sat in the car when we got home listening to "Favorite Things"... In that song, it says "snowflakes that stay on my nose & eyelashes". Well, when she heard "Snowflake" - this was her reaction. She said, "That's mine horse!" lol

Then last night, she was playing dressup so I was playing with my camera! :D



We went to Taco Bell with Amanda & Isabelle, here's Cassidy (chewing on her Belle doll's arm ;)) either chasing or being chased by Isabelle! lol

& A little Cassidy - brag!!!!!!!!! :D She's been really difficult to "pottytrain" as she doesn't 'tell us' ever if she has to go & won't 'sit to try'. But the last few days, I've been winging it & just taking her places in panties. She's gone the last 5 days only wearing a diaper to sleep. However, we were just 'lucky' that she was dry while we were out. BUT - then last night we went to dinner & before we left, I took her in the restroom 'just to see' & SHE PEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just ecstatic that she just might be getting the hang of this! :D :D :D I think she's seen a few commercials, because everytime she pees on the potty right now (which she has been doing for over a year at home on her own) - she says "I a BIG GIRL now!" lol :D
Then we all went to WalMart for groceries, lol. The girls shared a shopping cart & 'drove' too!

Back home, Cassidy thought she was pretty cool when she put a Polly-Pocket hat on this little pencil-top guy... She ran to get the camera! lol

& Here's one she took of her foot...

& One she took of her hand... lol
Yesterday, we went to one of our favorite spraygrounds... It's 'bigger & better' this year (though Cassidy thought smaller was better lol, some of the sprays are just HUGE now!)!
*Flashback pix from this pool first!*
July 2004:

July 2005:

May 2006:

The fountains!

This is where she spent most of her time... ;)


She would fill up her bucket in the purple 'bowl' & then dump it in the yellow one... & repeat... & repeat... LOL

Time to go!

On the way home, she wanted to listen to "Sound Of Music" so I played the soundtrack & we sat in the car when we got home listening to "Favorite Things"... In that song, it says "snowflakes that stay on my nose & eyelashes". Well, when she heard "Snowflake" - this was her reaction. She said, "That's mine horse!" lol

Then last night, she was playing dressup so I was playing with my camera! :D



We went to Taco Bell with Amanda & Isabelle, here's Cassidy (chewing on her Belle doll's arm ;)) either chasing or being chased by Isabelle! lol

& A little Cassidy - brag!!!!!!!!! :D She's been really difficult to "pottytrain" as she doesn't 'tell us' ever if she has to go & won't 'sit to try'. But the last few days, I've been winging it & just taking her places in panties. She's gone the last 5 days only wearing a diaper to sleep. However, we were just 'lucky' that she was dry while we were out. BUT - then last night we went to dinner & before we left, I took her in the restroom 'just to see' & SHE PEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just ecstatic that she just might be getting the hang of this! :D :D :D I think she's seen a few commercials, because everytime she pees on the potty right now (which she has been doing for over a year at home on her own) - she says "I a BIG GIRL now!" lol :D
Then we all went to WalMart for groceries, lol. The girls shared a shopping cart & 'drove' too!

Back home, Cassidy thought she was pretty cool when she put a Polly-Pocket hat on this little pencil-top guy... She ran to get the camera! lol

& Here's one she took of her foot...

& One she took of her hand... lol


1 Comments:
Love the first pix. Oh, how she has grown. Love all the water pix. She looks like she had such a great time.
Post a Comment
<< Home