June 15, 2006 - Thursday
The bride having a veggie snack! :)

A few pix she took... she gave her (glass) Alex a Paf! lol

While Daddy was cooking dinner, she put this little deer in the middle of the kitchen floor. When he asked her to move she (very seriously) told him that he was "going nigh night right dere." How can you argue with that? LOL

Just thought this was a neat composition!

This little doll's name is "Cool Cassidy"! Nigh-night Cassidys! :)

* Cassidy & Prince Charming... The Bicycle! *
I've shared a several pix here already, but I wanted to share the collection... lol Cassidy absolutely LOVES this bicycle that is hooked up outside of our apt. She discovered it in April & I have yet to see the owner but it is gone sometimes lol. We are probably moving (to another apt.) in July & I am already sad about her leaving this bicycle! Here are some of their adventures 'together'!
Sharing her music (headphones for OT) & a hug...

A hug & a kiss... from Alex too!

Playing in the rain, she had to make sure the bicycle stayed dry too!

Apparently bicycles eat rocks... she put this rock up there & made sure for several days that it was there... whenever it wasn't - she'd find a new one to put up. lol

The bicycle is 'singing'!

Posing (as Alex ) with "Prince Charming"... (YES, she actually calls it that!)

Her bear wanted a ride too!

I guess he's hungry again!

She was quite upset to come home one night & it was gone. "Where's it go?"

Sharing her food!

Reading him a book (her "Lee The Rabbit With Epilepsy" book )!

& Finally (what inspired me to post these...!) today she put on her "wedding dress" & veil & her "glass slippers", grabbed her 'wedding flower' & stood at the door asking to see her "Prince Charming". It actually took me a minute to realize she was talking about "her" bicycle (she has never talked about it 'away' from it before, it's usually only thought/talked about when we are coming or going & it's right *there*). lol So, we went outside only to find it was (gasp!) gone! She was so sad & sat down where it's usually parked. So here's a very sad bride without her "Prince Charming"...



I wonder if the bicycle's owner has ever seen her... or has any idea how special his bike is? lol Anyway... thanks for letting me share the story of how I humor my sweet little girl!
(Edit 6-30-06: We have never seen the bike again since that day. :( Jeremy thinks they probably moved, but since we don't even know WHO the owner was we can't even ask. I was sad as we were going to print some of the pix to give to the owner & a note telling 'him' how special his bike was! Poor Princess!)
The bride having a veggie snack! :)

A few pix she took... she gave her (glass) Alex a Paf! lol

While Daddy was cooking dinner, she put this little deer in the middle of the kitchen floor. When he asked her to move she (very seriously) told him that he was "going nigh night right dere." How can you argue with that? LOL

Just thought this was a neat composition!

This little doll's name is "Cool Cassidy"! Nigh-night Cassidys! :)

* Cassidy & Prince Charming... The Bicycle! *
I've shared a several pix here already, but I wanted to share the collection... lol Cassidy absolutely LOVES this bicycle that is hooked up outside of our apt. She discovered it in April & I have yet to see the owner but it is gone sometimes lol. We are probably moving (to another apt.) in July & I am already sad about her leaving this bicycle! Here are some of their adventures 'together'!
Sharing her music (headphones for OT) & a hug...

A hug & a kiss... from Alex too!

Playing in the rain, she had to make sure the bicycle stayed dry too!

Apparently bicycles eat rocks... she put this rock up there & made sure for several days that it was there... whenever it wasn't - she'd find a new one to put up. lol

The bicycle is 'singing'!

Posing (as Alex ) with "Prince Charming"... (YES, she actually calls it that!)

Her bear wanted a ride too!

I guess he's hungry again!

She was quite upset to come home one night & it was gone. "Where's it go?"

Sharing her food!

Reading him a book (her "Lee The Rabbit With Epilepsy" book )!

& Finally (what inspired me to post these...!) today she put on her "wedding dress" & veil & her "glass slippers", grabbed her 'wedding flower' & stood at the door asking to see her "Prince Charming". It actually took me a minute to realize she was talking about "her" bicycle (she has never talked about it 'away' from it before, it's usually only thought/talked about when we are coming or going & it's right *there*). lol So, we went outside only to find it was (gasp!) gone! She was so sad & sat down where it's usually parked. So here's a very sad bride without her "Prince Charming"...



I wonder if the bicycle's owner has ever seen her... or has any idea how special his bike is? lol Anyway... thanks for letting me share the story of how I humor my sweet little girl!
(Edit 6-30-06: We have never seen the bike again since that day. :( Jeremy thinks they probably moved, but since we don't even know WHO the owner was we can't even ask. I was sad as we were going to print some of the pix to give to the owner & a note telling 'him' how special his bike was! Poor Princess!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home