Sunday, February 04, 2007

January 27, 2007 - Saturday
The 3 of us went to McDonalds to play with Seth & family... :) Cassidy always likes to snag others' glasses! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Susan & Cassidy... ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cassidy pushed Seth from across the restaurant - excellent heavy work! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Poor Scott - Cassidy put a cast on his 'broken arm'! ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Having a little talk... ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was playing with my camera & spinning it to take 'movement pix'...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, last night, Cassidy was up between 4-6am just tossing & turning, she couldn't sleep. Her nose was "snuffy" (she mixes up sn & st ;)) and I got her a tissue twice to blow it, but she still had a hard time sleeping. I finally propped her pillows up & she went to sleep sitting up a little. I just *knew* she was getting sick. But today when she woke up, she was fine - playing, went to McDonalds & played with Seth - no sign of being sick.

We get home for naptime and she starts freaking out about her nose being snuffy when she sleeps so I got the old aspirator out and sucked out the snot... I thought I saw a big ol' bubble 'up there' & gave it a good suck & LOOK what pops out of her nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:o I remember LAST night when she found this bead (though I'm not sure where it came from because it doesn't match any necklaces she has...) and I told her not to put it in her mouth (because she chews on EVERYTHING). I didn't think much about it after that, because she has beads & small toys and I've never had any reason to really worry (other than the chewing, but she really wants 'substance' to chew, not eat, kwim). Apparently, I didn't specify sticking it up her nose - have never had to! :o I'm just so glad it came out, she looked as surprised as I was! But - yay, she's not sick at all! ;)

Playing a game on Mommy's computer!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She took a pic of her "baby pic" that's hanging on a closet door. She traced this in OT & got to bring it home!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jeremy & I swung her in a blanket! She LOVED it! We did it about a year ago & it didn't go well AT ALL, so we've been hesitant, but now she wants to do it all the time! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I read about this website on my Mom's board & had too much fun "making Cassidy"! ;) LOL

www.BecomeAnMM.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& Using their scene-maker thing... I picked one that looked like I might actually use lol... (& I did the one foot on the sidewalk & one off on purpose, she tends to do that! lol) :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

I am making me an m&m now ... lol I still can't believe she had that bead up her nose!!

2/05/2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home