January 24, 2007 - Wednesday
Wearing "Alex's" new (0-3mo.) onesie... ;) LOL She was a little frustrated that it just would not snap! lol

The lovely outfit she picked out lol. She HAD to wear BabyLegs even though she was wearing pants. & She HAD to wear the 'cape' even though she was wearing a jacket because she was wearing a SuperGirl shirt & SuperGirl wears a cape. Not sure why she picked this particular hat... it's generally a dress-up hat & not a 'going' hat to her. lol

SuperGirl!

Hiding from the flash I wasn't using. lol

Awwwe, pouty-lip!

She agreed to play for a little bit because there were no other kids in there. In the car before we came in, I had asked her if she wanted to come in or go through the drive through. & She said, "go in but no play area!"



Playing her new game again. She was in extreme meltdown mode so I had her wear her weighted vest for awhile. It's amazing how it really does help her find a good place!

SuperGirl!

I honestly have no idea. ;)

She took this pic of her & Daddy's painting above my desk - just LOVE this!!! :)

She took a pic of the "house" that she made for Dumbo! Not sure why he's laying on crayons though...

Flying! (Jumping off the chair... ;))

Awwwe, Casey being sweet on my leg!
Wearing "Alex's" new (0-3mo.) onesie... ;) LOL She was a little frustrated that it just would not snap! lol

The lovely outfit she picked out lol. She HAD to wear BabyLegs even though she was wearing pants. & She HAD to wear the 'cape' even though she was wearing a jacket because she was wearing a SuperGirl shirt & SuperGirl wears a cape. Not sure why she picked this particular hat... it's generally a dress-up hat & not a 'going' hat to her. lol

SuperGirl!

Hiding from the flash I wasn't using. lol

Awwwe, pouty-lip!

She agreed to play for a little bit because there were no other kids in there. In the car before we came in, I had asked her if she wanted to come in or go through the drive through. & She said, "go in but no play area!"



Playing her new game again. She was in extreme meltdown mode so I had her wear her weighted vest for awhile. It's amazing how it really does help her find a good place!

SuperGirl!

I honestly have no idea. ;)

She took this pic of her & Daddy's painting above my desk - just LOVE this!!! :)

She took a pic of the "house" that she made for Dumbo! Not sure why he's laying on crayons though...

Flying! (Jumping off the chair... ;))

Awwwe, Casey being sweet on my leg!


1 Comments:
I love her jumping of the chair... really cute pix!
Post a Comment
<< Home