May 20, 2006
YAY - our favorite pool is open!!! We went swimming today for a little bit before naptime, FUN!



After nap, she found this CD & brought it to me all excited... "DADDY & BRUCE!" She said that Billy Joel was Daddy & Elton John was Bruce (I'm *assuming* Bruce Willis since we have some Bruce posters & that's the only Bruce I think she's heard the name of! lol) She was hugging the CD & saying that "Daddy's my FWIEND!" lol

Nothing exciting tonight, we just stayed home & cleaned & played! Here's Cassidy with her "Wild" - all of her Alex's... :)

Then she got to talk to Daddy!

Some nose kisses with Casey!

& Yet another sleeping pic - I could seriously take one every time I see her sleeping, so peaceful & beautiful... :)
YAY - our favorite pool is open!!! We went swimming today for a little bit before naptime, FUN!



After nap, she found this CD & brought it to me all excited... "DADDY & BRUCE!" She said that Billy Joel was Daddy & Elton John was Bruce (I'm *assuming* Bruce Willis since we have some Bruce posters & that's the only Bruce I think she's heard the name of! lol) She was hugging the CD & saying that "Daddy's my FWIEND!" lol

Nothing exciting tonight, we just stayed home & cleaned & played! Here's Cassidy with her "Wild" - all of her Alex's... :)

Then she got to talk to Daddy!

Some nose kisses with Casey!

& Yet another sleeping pic - I could seriously take one every time I see her sleeping, so peaceful & beautiful... :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home