May 22, 2006
Happy 7th Anniversary to us! :)
Daddy went to OT with us today! Cassidy (with help from Stephanie :)) drew this on the marker board... Good job Cassidy!!!


Then we met Amy & family at the park where she gave us the outfits she made for Cassidy - SO SO CUTE!!! Here's the tyedye outfit:


& The Madagascar dress (which she would never take off if we'd let her ;))!



Playing that night... wearing Daddy's socks & shoes! lol
Happy 7th Anniversary to us! :)
Daddy went to OT with us today! Cassidy (with help from Stephanie :)) drew this on the marker board... Good job Cassidy!!!


Then we met Amy & family at the park where she gave us the outfits she made for Cassidy - SO SO CUTE!!! Here's the tyedye outfit:


& The Madagascar dress (which she would never take off if we'd let her ;))!



Playing that night... wearing Daddy's socks & shoes! lol


1 Comments:
I love her drawings!! Bettar than I could have drawn. lol I love the way her new dresses turned out. The Madagascar one is just too cute!!
Post a Comment
<< Home