Saturday, January 06, 2007

January 4, 2007 - Thursday

Back to ST again! She's totally fighting us on potty-training again. She'd been doing so well, has been out of diapers/pullups except for night-time since Oct. but all of a sudden is refusing to potty. Argh. Anyway, just a little vent... I can't wait to get back in the full swing of normal again & hopefully she'll even back out! :)

Playing tonight at home... I have always loved this hat! (She's had it since she was a baby! ;))

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Giving her "Baby Auntie Robin" a kiss!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

& Feeding her? lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was SO CUTE!!! I went in to check on her before I went to bed and she was SOUND ASLEEP like this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't even know how she ended up with the cup lol. But while I was in there, IN her sleep... she tried to put it in her mouth (I assume in her sleep she thought she was holding a pacifier? lol) which 1/2 woke her up since it wasn't a Paf & she started 'drinking' & then reached over & gave one of her lions a drink (still asleep :)) and then layed her head back down and that was that. It was so cute!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cup at bedtime was funny!! I just realized how long her hair is getting!!

1/06/2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home