January 2, 2007 - Tuesday
Chewin' on a chewer... :)

We met Rena, McKinlee & Tanner at McDonalds for lunch & then went to Celestial Park so she could take pix of them with Coke bottles... (lol that doesn't sound right, but it was a pretty cute, nostalgic idea! ;)) Cassidy & McKinlee playing a game at McD...

Then Tanner & Cassidy escaped over to the side of the play area & were being awfully quiet... we get over there to find they had crawled into highchairs & were trying to put bibs on lol. So, after helping them out & McKinlee joining in... they were too cute!

Off to Celestial Park! Cassidy taking a pic of Tanner & McKinlee...

The pic she took! ;)

Cassidy & Tanner running up the cool steps to find Rena & McKinlee!

Cassidy's pic of them with the Coke...

Another Cassidy pic - I just LOVE this one! :)

McKinlee hurt her finger (okay, Tanner accidentally hurt McKinlee's finger ;))...

Cassidy's pic...

Tanner giving Sissy a hug! *awwwe!*

Cassidy found her a "singing fing"... also known as a sign but she likes to stand in front of them and "sing" made up words/songs lol. :)

Posing for McKinlee who's using her camera! ;)

McKinlee's pic! ;)

'Sword fighting' with McKinlee while she's taking pix! ;)

McKinlee's pic of Rena & I! lol

McKinlee's pic of Cassidy in the leaves... with her 'walking stick'! ;)

Tanner does not think much of being in the leaves... ;)

Scotty, beam her up! LOL

Then, a little "rolling down the sandhills" (Wiggles ;))... Cassidy had never done this before, I was surprised she did & she LOVED it!!! :) Though she didn't quite have the hang of it, as she kept trying to go UP the hill and often was in somersault position instead of rolling on her side lol... and choked on some grass because she had her mouth open... but all in all, she had a blast! :)



Will edit this later when I get Rena's pix! I know she got some awesome rolling shots! :)
Chewin' on a chewer... :)

We met Rena, McKinlee & Tanner at McDonalds for lunch & then went to Celestial Park so she could take pix of them with Coke bottles... (lol that doesn't sound right, but it was a pretty cute, nostalgic idea! ;)) Cassidy & McKinlee playing a game at McD...

Then Tanner & Cassidy escaped over to the side of the play area & were being awfully quiet... we get over there to find they had crawled into highchairs & were trying to put bibs on lol. So, after helping them out & McKinlee joining in... they were too cute!

Off to Celestial Park! Cassidy taking a pic of Tanner & McKinlee...

The pic she took! ;)

Cassidy & Tanner running up the cool steps to find Rena & McKinlee!

Cassidy's pic of them with the Coke...

Another Cassidy pic - I just LOVE this one! :)

McKinlee hurt her finger (okay, Tanner accidentally hurt McKinlee's finger ;))...

Cassidy's pic...

Tanner giving Sissy a hug! *awwwe!*

Cassidy found her a "singing fing"... also known as a sign but she likes to stand in front of them and "sing" made up words/songs lol. :)

Posing for McKinlee who's using her camera! ;)

McKinlee's pic! ;)

'Sword fighting' with McKinlee while she's taking pix! ;)

McKinlee's pic of Rena & I! lol

McKinlee's pic of Cassidy in the leaves... with her 'walking stick'! ;)

Tanner does not think much of being in the leaves... ;)

Scotty, beam her up! LOL

Then, a little "rolling down the sandhills" (Wiggles ;))... Cassidy had never done this before, I was surprised she did & she LOVED it!!! :) Though she didn't quite have the hang of it, as she kept trying to go UP the hill and often was in somersault position instead of rolling on her side lol... and choked on some grass because she had her mouth open... but all in all, she had a blast! :)



Will edit this later when I get Rena's pix! I know she got some awesome rolling shots! :)


1 Comments:
I love them rolling down the hill. She is having a great time with her new camera...I went to get alex the fisher price one yesterday at walmart because i returned some things, but they are still sold out!!
Post a Comment
<< Home