December 12-20, 2006
December 12, 2006
We went to Santa's Village today with Cyndie & Riley - FUN! :) Cassidy smelling the pretty flowers...

With Riley the penguin! ;)

Kissing an ornament! lol

One of the little houses was unlocked (oops ;)) so we went in to explore...

Peeking in the windows!



AWWWE!!!!!!!! :)


She loved the big BLUE ornaments!

Cyndie took this of her & I... :)

In the wagon!


The village is next to a library, so we went in for a bit afterwards to look at books... Cyndie reading to the kids!

Then we stopped at a WalMart to develop our pix, but they were on a 2hr. delay, so we just had a quick McD. break instead! ;)

& Because I love to revisit the past! :)
Here's Cassidy at 2yrs. on 12-21-04...

& Now (from the future ;) LOL) at 4yrs. on 12-25-06, on the same presents...!

My favorite pic from 2yrs...

One of my favorites from last year (3yrs.) 12-22-05... looking in the fountain...

& From Christmas Eve last year... 12-24-05 :)

& Using her new camera last year... 12-26-05 :)

Though, that trip wasn't all fun! ;) lol

& A couple little collages...


We love that place! Can't wait until next year! :)
December 13, 2006
Our pretty, little "Drama Queen"! ;) (She said her shirt says "Dairy Queen" & her hat says "Lightning McQueen"! ;))


With her Green P (chewer) watching a movie... :)

We tried this 'tradition' out at the beginning of the month... last year after Christmas, I wrapped 24 Christmas books & movies with the intention of having her open one every night of Dec. this year... so the first few days of the month went smoothly, but then one day while I was in the bathroom, she opened 7 at once (lol). So... I said forget it & she opened the rest of them, it was a little redudant anyway to open things that were already hers to begin with lol.
Here she had just opened "Elf" - she LOVES Elf! ;)

& A Christmas Angel book...

Helping Daddy with the Advent calendar...

December 14, 2006
Poor thing... this was such a meltdown! It was the last day of ST before Christmas break and we had a little gift for her. Before getting dressed to leave, Cassidy sat down & colored this pic & the whole time was happy & saying how it was a Christmas card for Miss Erin. & After I helped her write their names, she was happy & cute the whole time. Then she told me to tear it out of the coloring book & so I did. & That's when she fell apart... She threw SUCH A HUGE fit & I didn't figure out until at least a week or so later that the whole problem was that she didn't get to color the OTHER side of the picture. She doesn't have the best communication so during a big fit, she definitely didn't get that point across to me or I absolutely would have let her color it! lol I thought she was having seperation anxiety from the pic itself & was changing her mind, so I took pix of both sides so that she could 'have them' later... *WHEW!*

We did an ornament exchange on one of my Mom's boards and she got hers in the mail today - Hello Kitty ornaments - cute! She especially loved the *blue* one! ;)

I bought some jammies from a friend (her son, Mason's jammies ;)) and Cassidy LOVES these... this will be the first of many times she wears these blue jammies lol. :)

December 15, 2006
We went to the Gaylord with Cameron, Carson & Brittney & had so much fun, there's so much cool stuff there for Christmas! :) On the way in, checking out the fire...

Cutie-pie Carson! :)

Cameron & Cassidy comparing bellybuttons? ;)

The huge Gingerbread house!

Taking a sleigh-ride! :)

Cassidy & Mommy! :)

That's one giant Santa! lol

Cassidy (with Carson) making handprints from the fountain water... lol

Carson giving Cassidy's handprint a high-five! ;) lol

Stopping for a drink-break - it was HOT!!!

BLUE lights! :)

Trying to get a better look! lol

I just LOVE this one... They were so cute the whole time (you'll see more *love* in a bit...) but I love that he was holding her finger!

:)


Then they were *dancing*!

We didn't go in the ICE exhibit (it's something like $20/30 per person! :O) but we checked out the surrounding activities...

Loved these ornaments with lights inside! :)

The cool train!


Dancing on the stage! :)

& Finally... a trip to the Gaylord isn't complete without Cassidy flashing... LOL (She lifts up her dress/shirt when she gets nervous... lol We're working on that! ;))

That night... her carseat was inside because we rode with them to the Gaylord & I just brought it in when we got home... Cassidy put her 'tiny dancer' leotard/tutu on & then put her pink tutu on Alex! :)


December 16, 2006
Grocery shopping & lunch at WalMart (& McD ;))... Cassidy had a meltdown because Daddy ate a fry she apparently REALLY really wanted... ;)

I had a photo session today & took some pix of a couple of CUTE little boys! Here is my favorite shot: :)

That night watching tv... ;)

We played a little Hi-Ho Cherry O! :)

She's wearing a 'bow tie'! ;)

& I made cookies! She said making cookies was 'too messy' so she didn't want to help! lol

December 17, 2006
After seeing these done by a friend of mine, I decided to have us do some too... Christmas tree - cones! But we couldn't find any green icing so we just used white with sprinkles! ;)


I used writing icing for the 'lights' & once I did that she would ONLY decorate the BLUE one (she had already put the ornaments on the 'yellow' one when I 'hung the lights' ;))! lol





Tinkerbell flies, ya know?! ;)


We put together our ornaments for the ornament exchange! I just love this pic of her! :)

Coloring her card for her exchange buddy!

Then she painted a couple frames for gifts for Uncle Mike & Aunt Kerri!


Concentrating on writing her name on the back... :)

The finished products!

She said her Snowbaby doll was "Baby Jesus", she went and put on a hooded towel so she could be "Mary" & my big bear was "Joseph"! :)

December 18, 2006
We met our friends, Seth & Susan at McD to play! (*Seth is 2!*) They are so much alike & always have a blast playing together!

Afterwards we went to the post office... blocking the sun in the car... ;)

I was VERY low on gas but would have been just fine had I not parked on a steep slant at the Post Office (not much choice the week before Christmas!). After being in line for nearly an hour to mail our packages, we got back out to the car to find it wouldn't start because the gas couldn't get to it. :( We walked over to Dickey's, the first phone I could find & called Jeremy who brought us gas lol...) We had fun in Dickey's, got us both a drink & Cassidy had some fruit... but she did NOT like the noisy meat slicer!

We played make faces/emotions & this was my favorite pic lol... "be Pouty!"

December 19, 2006
Playing in the rain!






December 20, 2006
We went to a playdate at Chuck E. Cheese! :) On the 'swing', with McKinlee!


Riding Chuck E's "big red car"! ;)

On the flying 'bicycle'... ;)

We had a little gift exchange with McKinlee & Tanner & she LOVES what they got her! A BLUE Mater car (& purple Ramone too ;)) & a figure-skating Smurfette wall-hanging that belonged to Rena from when she was a kid! :) (Thanks, Rena for ALL the stuff! :))

Playing blocks that night... in a new dress & slippers from McKinlee! :)

& We put together our *real* (from a kit ;)) Gingerbread house! :)
December 12, 2006
We went to Santa's Village today with Cyndie & Riley - FUN! :) Cassidy smelling the pretty flowers...

With Riley the penguin! ;)

Kissing an ornament! lol

One of the little houses was unlocked (oops ;)) so we went in to explore...

Peeking in the windows!



AWWWE!!!!!!!! :)


She loved the big BLUE ornaments!

Cyndie took this of her & I... :)

In the wagon!


The village is next to a library, so we went in for a bit afterwards to look at books... Cyndie reading to the kids!

Then we stopped at a WalMart to develop our pix, but they were on a 2hr. delay, so we just had a quick McD. break instead! ;)

& Because I love to revisit the past! :)
Here's Cassidy at 2yrs. on 12-21-04...

& Now (from the future ;) LOL) at 4yrs. on 12-25-06, on the same presents...!

My favorite pic from 2yrs...

One of my favorites from last year (3yrs.) 12-22-05... looking in the fountain...

& From Christmas Eve last year... 12-24-05 :)

& Using her new camera last year... 12-26-05 :)

Though, that trip wasn't all fun! ;) lol

& A couple little collages...


We love that place! Can't wait until next year! :)
December 13, 2006
Our pretty, little "Drama Queen"! ;) (She said her shirt says "Dairy Queen" & her hat says "Lightning McQueen"! ;))


With her Green P (chewer) watching a movie... :)

We tried this 'tradition' out at the beginning of the month... last year after Christmas, I wrapped 24 Christmas books & movies with the intention of having her open one every night of Dec. this year... so the first few days of the month went smoothly, but then one day while I was in the bathroom, she opened 7 at once (lol). So... I said forget it & she opened the rest of them, it was a little redudant anyway to open things that were already hers to begin with lol.
Here she had just opened "Elf" - she LOVES Elf! ;)

& A Christmas Angel book...

Helping Daddy with the Advent calendar...

December 14, 2006
Poor thing... this was such a meltdown! It was the last day of ST before Christmas break and we had a little gift for her. Before getting dressed to leave, Cassidy sat down & colored this pic & the whole time was happy & saying how it was a Christmas card for Miss Erin. & After I helped her write their names, she was happy & cute the whole time. Then she told me to tear it out of the coloring book & so I did. & That's when she fell apart... She threw SUCH A HUGE fit & I didn't figure out until at least a week or so later that the whole problem was that she didn't get to color the OTHER side of the picture. She doesn't have the best communication so during a big fit, she definitely didn't get that point across to me or I absolutely would have let her color it! lol I thought she was having seperation anxiety from the pic itself & was changing her mind, so I took pix of both sides so that she could 'have them' later... *WHEW!*

We did an ornament exchange on one of my Mom's boards and she got hers in the mail today - Hello Kitty ornaments - cute! She especially loved the *blue* one! ;)

I bought some jammies from a friend (her son, Mason's jammies ;)) and Cassidy LOVES these... this will be the first of many times she wears these blue jammies lol. :)

December 15, 2006
We went to the Gaylord with Cameron, Carson & Brittney & had so much fun, there's so much cool stuff there for Christmas! :) On the way in, checking out the fire...

Cutie-pie Carson! :)

Cameron & Cassidy comparing bellybuttons? ;)

The huge Gingerbread house!

Taking a sleigh-ride! :)

Cassidy & Mommy! :)

That's one giant Santa! lol

Cassidy (with Carson) making handprints from the fountain water... lol

Carson giving Cassidy's handprint a high-five! ;) lol

Stopping for a drink-break - it was HOT!!!

BLUE lights! :)

Trying to get a better look! lol

I just LOVE this one... They were so cute the whole time (you'll see more *love* in a bit...) but I love that he was holding her finger!

:)


Then they were *dancing*!

We didn't go in the ICE exhibit (it's something like $20/30 per person! :O) but we checked out the surrounding activities...

Loved these ornaments with lights inside! :)

The cool train!


Dancing on the stage! :)

& Finally... a trip to the Gaylord isn't complete without Cassidy flashing... LOL (She lifts up her dress/shirt when she gets nervous... lol We're working on that! ;))

That night... her carseat was inside because we rode with them to the Gaylord & I just brought it in when we got home... Cassidy put her 'tiny dancer' leotard/tutu on & then put her pink tutu on Alex! :)


December 16, 2006
Grocery shopping & lunch at WalMart (& McD ;))... Cassidy had a meltdown because Daddy ate a fry she apparently REALLY really wanted... ;)

I had a photo session today & took some pix of a couple of CUTE little boys! Here is my favorite shot: :)

That night watching tv... ;)

We played a little Hi-Ho Cherry O! :)

She's wearing a 'bow tie'! ;)

& I made cookies! She said making cookies was 'too messy' so she didn't want to help! lol

December 17, 2006
After seeing these done by a friend of mine, I decided to have us do some too... Christmas tree - cones! But we couldn't find any green icing so we just used white with sprinkles! ;)


I used writing icing for the 'lights' & once I did that she would ONLY decorate the BLUE one (she had already put the ornaments on the 'yellow' one when I 'hung the lights' ;))! lol





Tinkerbell flies, ya know?! ;)


We put together our ornaments for the ornament exchange! I just love this pic of her! :)

Coloring her card for her exchange buddy!

Then she painted a couple frames for gifts for Uncle Mike & Aunt Kerri!


Concentrating on writing her name on the back... :)

The finished products!

She said her Snowbaby doll was "Baby Jesus", she went and put on a hooded towel so she could be "Mary" & my big bear was "Joseph"! :)

December 18, 2006
We met our friends, Seth & Susan at McD to play! (*Seth is 2!*) They are so much alike & always have a blast playing together!

Afterwards we went to the post office... blocking the sun in the car... ;)

I was VERY low on gas but would have been just fine had I not parked on a steep slant at the Post Office (not much choice the week before Christmas!). After being in line for nearly an hour to mail our packages, we got back out to the car to find it wouldn't start because the gas couldn't get to it. :( We walked over to Dickey's, the first phone I could find & called Jeremy who brought us gas lol...) We had fun in Dickey's, got us both a drink & Cassidy had some fruit... but she did NOT like the noisy meat slicer!

We played make faces/emotions & this was my favorite pic lol... "be Pouty!"

December 19, 2006
Playing in the rain!






December 20, 2006
We went to a playdate at Chuck E. Cheese! :) On the 'swing', with McKinlee!


Riding Chuck E's "big red car"! ;)

On the flying 'bicycle'... ;)

We had a little gift exchange with McKinlee & Tanner & she LOVES what they got her! A BLUE Mater car (& purple Ramone too ;)) & a figure-skating Smurfette wall-hanging that belonged to Rena from when she was a kid! :) (Thanks, Rena for ALL the stuff! :))

Playing blocks that night... in a new dress & slippers from McKinlee! :)

& We put together our *real* (from a kit ;)) Gingerbread house! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home