December 21-31, 2006
December 21, 2006
We went to the Galleria Mall today to see the GIANT Christmas tree! SOOO pretty! :)

I just LOVE this shot of the *star* at the ceiling... :)

She was so excited to see ALEX in a window display! ;)

Playing with a light pole! lol

*I* was so excited to see this Salvador Dali (my favorite artist!) poster telling about an art display in the Saks gallery... so we headed upstairs to the 3rd floor but couldn't find the show. :(

Then she rode this train in a toy store... (she actually picked the RED car! :o)

After nap, we decided to go look at Christmas lights, most importantly the two 'train houses' that we found out about last year... The first 'train house', the kids get to ride in the train... she wanted to stay in her new blue jammies (from Mason) ;) & she brought her new blue monkey! :) This first pic, I just thought it turned out kinda neat...

The her monkey got to 'drive' the train! ;)

At the 2nd 'train house', the guy built toy train tracks all throughout his backyard & the Christmas lights all 'change' depending on which 3D glasses you are wearing... it's really a beautiful display, but hard to capture on camera! lol


Their front & side windows all have cute displays as well and a couple more train tracks... :)

In their yard... (in the bottom right you can see the candy-cane tree trunk... ;))


Cassidy's new strange habit... she *constantly* toe walks, but now she's been walking like THIS... I can't even STAND like that, much less walk like that! :o

December 22, 2006
My new nephew was born today! Congratulations, Michael & Becca! Welcome to the world, baby Toby! :)

Today we went to Collin Creek Mall, I needed to check out the Disney Store for some last minute stocking stuffers! While there, Cassidy loved the 'snow' next to the Santa area...

Santa waving at her! :) She wanted to sit on his lap again (!) but the line was REALLY long...

Silly girl!

Then to Hobby Lobby for more craft stuff for Christmas presents! :) She loved this *sleeping* Alex & gave him a kiss...

Playing with a pink boa! lol

Pretty girl!

December 23, 2006
OK... first story first...lol At naptime, while Cassidy & Daddy were sleeping, I left to go finish Christmas shopping by myself... I was gone about an hour & when I got back, I noticed the living room light was on - I thought it was awfully early for them to already be awake (she sleeps 3-4hr. naps)... When I opened the door, there was Cassidy with almost ALL of her Christmas presents UNwrapped. :o She had taken the tags off of her new Christmas Eve jammies & put them on... she had taken the new 'racetrack rug' out of the package, layed it out & had been playing with her cars on it... :o :O :o & Where was Daddy??? ASLEEP. lol I made her sit on her bed while I loaded everything up & put it another room & made Daddy rewrap everything! (I had spent the last 3 nights wrapping everything in our CLOSET, so it was his turn! ;))
She put her SnowWhite dress on her toy vaccuum & then put it on her blue IKEA chair & showed "her" her photo album! :) (I didn't make her take off the jammies but when she played dressup later he rewrapped those as well! ;))

She painted little frame boxes & this pretty picture!

In the middle of her concert, Daddy gave her medicine! ;)

December 24, 2006 - Christmas Eve!!!
Off to run some errands... I thought this was neat!

At Christmas Eve service at Church (we went to the Methodist Church where I've been taking photo sessions... :)) - we went to the Children's pageant, it was awesome!

Cassidy had to bring Alex in! ;)

She held her own candle! :) (& Was so proud of herself & so so still... I said, maybe we should just give her a candle all the time and she'd hold still for awhile! lol)

Beautiful!

Then, off to Uncle Steven & Aunt Lesley's for dinner and presents! Thanks Uncle Steve (& Aunt Lesley ;)) for the movie & the PINK Alex!

Making Tobey be "Dumbo" & fly! ;) (This was the FIRST time ever that she has been okay with the dogs!!! YAY Cassidy! :))

Kissing her new little girl cousin... just a little over a month left till we meet her! :)

Off to look at more Christmas lights! This house is near them and the lights are set to music... it looked so beautiful in the rain! :)

Then back home... time to open the one Christmas Eve present... Keep in mind she'd already opened this AND worn the jammies for over an hour the day before... but when I asked her what she thought it was, she said "I fink it's a huge OCTAGON!" LOLLLLLLL (Oh & yes, she's chewing on it, she's always chewing on things... ;))

BLUE jammies! She was so excited (& you could not tell at all she'd already seen them AND worn them! lol)!

Then we made & decorated cookies for Santa! :)

Once asleep, Santa came! ;)


December 25, 2006 - Christmas!!!
SO excited that Santa brought her her BLUE jump-rope!

She loved her silly hair Alex! ;)

Unloading her stocking!

Santa put a camera in her stocking! ;)

Opening presents... she loves her Cinderella doll and has been sleeping with it ever since! :)

A new 'colors' hat & WIGGLES shirt "my fravrite!"

She held up a new sweater (that fell before I clicked ;)) & said "this goes on my boobs?" LOL

(Back story... She doesn't fully get the "What do you want for Christmas?" question which has made for some humorous conversations lately! ;)
#1: While doing laundry...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, Washing Machine!
(Found a pink wind-up Barbie washing machine on eBay... Check!)
#2: While having lunch at Braum's & while she's looking at one of those little 'advertisement cards' on the table...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, one of these! (A clear, glass pitcher of milk... which I called a Milk Carafe which may be wrong lol...)
(She did NOT forget that she asked for this as she reminded me nearly every day that she wanted a Milk Carafe for Chrsitmas... lol She even told Grandma on the phone one night that Santa was bringing her a Milk Carafe 'wike at Braum's'! :) & We watched Elf one night & at the end, his wife pours Papa Elf a glass of milk from a Milk Carafe and she got SO excited!!!)
(Got a clear, plastic tea pitcher at GoodWill - Check!)
OK & now the kicker...
#3: While driving to ST one day...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, a spinning top thing wike on that 'mmercial...
Mommy: What commercial? (Having NO idea what she's talking about!)
Cassidy: That 'mmercial! With Angi... that Daddy wikes! (Angi is my old best friend that I haven't talked to in nearly 2yrs. but is Cassidy's answer for nearly everything that she doesn't have a real answer to! lol)
Mommy: (Still not having any idea what she's talking about...)
What color is the spinning top thing?
Cassidy: I want a BLUE one! (Of COURSE you do, but that doesn't help me figure this out! lol)
Mommy: Is it in the toy section?
Cassidy: Yup!
Sooo... later that night, we're at WalMart & I went up & down every aisle in the toy section - I just REALLY wanted to figure out what the heck she'd been talking about! Cassidy: "It's NOT a princess... NOT a dress... NOT books..." etc. lol I found an actual spinning top thing & she said, no... that it was different... After not being able to find it... Cassidy: "It's okay, it's in Santa's bag!"!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
That night, at home I was trying to get her to tell Daddy so that he could hear this story... & she says...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: That spinning top thing... on that 'mmercial with those two guys!!!!!!!! Where was this little piece of information ALL DAY!?
Those two guys happen to be the "Mythbusters" on the discovery channel. Her & Daddy watch that show ALL the time & she just LOVES it. Welllll, the other day they were 'busting the myth' about anti-gravity devices & the girl on the show had one that was basically a SPINNING TOP held in the air by a magnet.
So... our 4 year old daughter wants a BLUE anti-gravity device. lol
(No check here... we did actually find where we could order the "Levitron" online but it's a bit too expensive & there wasn't enough time left before Christmas... but she STILL talks about it & has said several times that Santa will bring her "spinning top thing to her next Christmas!" LOL)
OK... now that you've got the back story... here she is with her wonderful Milk Carafe! She was so so happy... we held it off as the last present & about every other gift, she'd say "I fink it's my milk carafe!" lol When she had just a couple left, I asked her what she hadn't opened yet & she said "My milk carafe!" lol

Then we went to lunch at Bennigan's (our little tradition :))... on the way in her new hat...

& On the way home, playing with the strings on her new hat lol...

That night, playing her new 'Pretty, Pretty Princess' game!

She LOVES her 'racetrack rug' (from Granpa :)) & new Cars & carrying case...(You would seriously have NO idea that she ever opened a single present early, including this rug that she'd had out & was playing with... she was truly surprised when opening and had no recognition on her face lol...)

Then we went to Santa's Village to see the pretty displays at night... Seeing herself in an ornament...

The huge, gorgeous Christmas tree!

Pretty!

With Daddy under a 'street lamp'... :)

Back home... sitting on Daddy's foot (lol) reading her new book "Magenta Gets Glasses"... ("wike me!") :)

& Finally... her main "Santa present" - her vanity! She has had continuous 'lipgloss/makeup face' ever since! :)

A few pix from her new camera...(not bad for a $15. camera & it seems pretty sturdy as she has dropped a few times & it keeps right on ticking! :))
Reflection in her vanity mirror...

Daddy driving...

Outside the window at Bennigan's (I showed this to her later & she said, "wook a Ford truck!" She's OBSESSED with vehicles & always wants to know the makes of everything & says she's getting "a new Ford car for her next Christmas" lol)

A couple I took of her being silly! lol


December 26, 2006
Playing with her cars/track... :)

Not wanting to see my flash... so I didn't use a flash lol.

Playing with her new magnet scene thing... there's 2 Alex's in there lol.

She loves her "blue C" & was so cute next to this wall, making herself into letters... :)

A few of her pix from her camera today... her reflection in her vanity...

Her blue C & jumprope on her racetrack rug...

Wilson! :)

December 27, 2006
A little camera test... with hers:

Mine, no flash:

Mine, flash:

Some errands (all her camera)... ;)

Office Max to get envelopes...

Pet Store just to look at the animals! :) Love this one she took of a dog...

The fence around the dogs... (they were also behind a glass wall. ;))

Some birds...

& A pretty flower in a fish tank...

That night (back to my camera ;)) - she LOVES Frosty Returns!

After getting the mail with Daddy (this was the ONLY way she'd wear a coat...lol) - this ad. has a pic of Frosty on it ;)!

Sleeping Beauty with some of her Alex's... :)

December 28, 2006
On one of my Mom's boards, one of the kids did this activity & Cassidy wanted to do it too... so I wrote the letters out & then she wrote them underneath... ;)

& Then she drew "me & you!" :)

On the way home from lunch at Wendy's with her new, blue Charlotte the spider under her hat! ;)

Just hanging out with Charlotte! lol

We went for a walk to get the mail & apparently her & Daddy have befriended this kitty (though she is NOT to touch it!) and she named her Belle... lol she followed us the whole way, she is so cute! (BUT - no more kitties!!! ;))

A couple of pix from her camera... :) She took a couple of the kitty, but got so excited that her fingers were in the way! lol


December 29, 2006
Stormy day, so we just stayed inside & did some more crafts! Painting little frame boxes for presents! (Oh & I've been letting her "take a break" from her glasses because they are hurting her... they need adjusted & I think the lenses are bothering her too, but I still need to make that apt...)

Then we went outside to "play in the rain" but it had stopped raining (probably the only 5 min. all day lol) so we didn't stay out long...

Playing with her Light-Bright that she hadn't touched since last Christmas but decided she wanted to play with tonight!

Hanging upside down - something she usually does NOT like to do! :)

Daddy took this of her watching Elf...she was just being so cute!

December 30, 2006
Off to the "glasses store" to have hers adjusted! She loved this Santa & had to hold his hand! :)

& Give him a kiss!

Awwwe!!!

lol She always needs sunglasses when she wakes up from her nap, she hates bright lights...

Awwwe, my current favorite pic! :) Just LOVE those lashes!

A few from her camera... Daddy's car...

Mommy's truck...

& More cars in our parking lot... ;)

& A self-portrait! ;)

December 31, 2006 - New Year's Eve!
We took down our Christmas tree today so I thought it would be fun to take some pix of Cassidy with the lights... she didn't like that so much, I think the "lights are hot" precaution we always tell her freaked her out a bit lol.

Going on a walk with Daddy... she picked out her outfit! ;)

Her "mirror" Daddy made for her while on their walk... it's a stick held together by a little rubberband - cute! :)

Holy cow!!! Never thought we'd see this day... she's been terrified of the vaccuum FOREVER. Hides from it, I often have to shut us in another room while Daddy's vaccuuming, I even had to take the batteries out of her toy vaccuum because it was too 'noisy'... but for some reason, while Daddy was vaccuuming tonight, I asked her if she wanted to hold it & she DID IT!!! It's running, noisy and everything & she did it! Woohoo! :)

She was so proud of herself, so she got out *her* vaccuum (it has no batteries lol) and cleaned her rug... :)

Then she decided to dress up her vaccuum friend ;), even giving her a hat! :)

Now, she's brushing 'her' teeth! lol

Watching Barnyard (Thanks Aunt Lesley & Uncle Steve!) - CUTE movie! :)

Then she made a little pallet for her Cinderella, dressed her in jammies & layed down to say prayers with her like Mommy! :)

Happy New Year!!!

Then the bride & her Prince Charming.. ;)

Hope everyone had a GREAT 2006! Happy New Year &...


December 21, 2006
We went to the Galleria Mall today to see the GIANT Christmas tree! SOOO pretty! :)

I just LOVE this shot of the *star* at the ceiling... :)

She was so excited to see ALEX in a window display! ;)

Playing with a light pole! lol

*I* was so excited to see this Salvador Dali (my favorite artist!) poster telling about an art display in the Saks gallery... so we headed upstairs to the 3rd floor but couldn't find the show. :(

Then she rode this train in a toy store... (she actually picked the RED car! :o)

After nap, we decided to go look at Christmas lights, most importantly the two 'train houses' that we found out about last year... The first 'train house', the kids get to ride in the train... she wanted to stay in her new blue jammies (from Mason) ;) & she brought her new blue monkey! :) This first pic, I just thought it turned out kinda neat...

The her monkey got to 'drive' the train! ;)

At the 2nd 'train house', the guy built toy train tracks all throughout his backyard & the Christmas lights all 'change' depending on which 3D glasses you are wearing... it's really a beautiful display, but hard to capture on camera! lol


Their front & side windows all have cute displays as well and a couple more train tracks... :)

In their yard... (in the bottom right you can see the candy-cane tree trunk... ;))


Cassidy's new strange habit... she *constantly* toe walks, but now she's been walking like THIS... I can't even STAND like that, much less walk like that! :o

December 22, 2006
My new nephew was born today! Congratulations, Michael & Becca! Welcome to the world, baby Toby! :)

Today we went to Collin Creek Mall, I needed to check out the Disney Store for some last minute stocking stuffers! While there, Cassidy loved the 'snow' next to the Santa area...

Santa waving at her! :) She wanted to sit on his lap again (!) but the line was REALLY long...

Silly girl!

Then to Hobby Lobby for more craft stuff for Christmas presents! :) She loved this *sleeping* Alex & gave him a kiss...

Playing with a pink boa! lol

Pretty girl!

December 23, 2006
OK... first story first...lol At naptime, while Cassidy & Daddy were sleeping, I left to go finish Christmas shopping by myself... I was gone about an hour & when I got back, I noticed the living room light was on - I thought it was awfully early for them to already be awake (she sleeps 3-4hr. naps)... When I opened the door, there was Cassidy with almost ALL of her Christmas presents UNwrapped. :o She had taken the tags off of her new Christmas Eve jammies & put them on... she had taken the new 'racetrack rug' out of the package, layed it out & had been playing with her cars on it... :o :O :o & Where was Daddy??? ASLEEP. lol I made her sit on her bed while I loaded everything up & put it another room & made Daddy rewrap everything! (I had spent the last 3 nights wrapping everything in our CLOSET, so it was his turn! ;))
She put her SnowWhite dress on her toy vaccuum & then put it on her blue IKEA chair & showed "her" her photo album! :) (I didn't make her take off the jammies but when she played dressup later he rewrapped those as well! ;))

She painted little frame boxes & this pretty picture!

In the middle of her concert, Daddy gave her medicine! ;)

December 24, 2006 - Christmas Eve!!!
Off to run some errands... I thought this was neat!

At Christmas Eve service at Church (we went to the Methodist Church where I've been taking photo sessions... :)) - we went to the Children's pageant, it was awesome!

Cassidy had to bring Alex in! ;)

She held her own candle! :) (& Was so proud of herself & so so still... I said, maybe we should just give her a candle all the time and she'd hold still for awhile! lol)

Beautiful!

Then, off to Uncle Steven & Aunt Lesley's for dinner and presents! Thanks Uncle Steve (& Aunt Lesley ;)) for the movie & the PINK Alex!

Making Tobey be "Dumbo" & fly! ;) (This was the FIRST time ever that she has been okay with the dogs!!! YAY Cassidy! :))

Kissing her new little girl cousin... just a little over a month left till we meet her! :)

Off to look at more Christmas lights! This house is near them and the lights are set to music... it looked so beautiful in the rain! :)

Then back home... time to open the one Christmas Eve present... Keep in mind she'd already opened this AND worn the jammies for over an hour the day before... but when I asked her what she thought it was, she said "I fink it's a huge OCTAGON!" LOLLLLLLL (Oh & yes, she's chewing on it, she's always chewing on things... ;))

BLUE jammies! She was so excited (& you could not tell at all she'd already seen them AND worn them! lol)!

Then we made & decorated cookies for Santa! :)

Once asleep, Santa came! ;)


December 25, 2006 - Christmas!!!
SO excited that Santa brought her her BLUE jump-rope!

She loved her silly hair Alex! ;)

Unloading her stocking!

Santa put a camera in her stocking! ;)

Opening presents... she loves her Cinderella doll and has been sleeping with it ever since! :)

A new 'colors' hat & WIGGLES shirt "my fravrite!"

She held up a new sweater (that fell before I clicked ;)) & said "this goes on my boobs?" LOL

(Back story... She doesn't fully get the "What do you want for Christmas?" question which has made for some humorous conversations lately! ;)
#1: While doing laundry...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, Washing Machine!
(Found a pink wind-up Barbie washing machine on eBay... Check!)
#2: While having lunch at Braum's & while she's looking at one of those little 'advertisement cards' on the table...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, one of these! (A clear, glass pitcher of milk... which I called a Milk Carafe which may be wrong lol...)
(She did NOT forget that she asked for this as she reminded me nearly every day that she wanted a Milk Carafe for Chrsitmas... lol She even told Grandma on the phone one night that Santa was bringing her a Milk Carafe 'wike at Braum's'! :) & We watched Elf one night & at the end, his wife pours Papa Elf a glass of milk from a Milk Carafe and she got SO excited!!!)
(Got a clear, plastic tea pitcher at GoodWill - Check!)
OK & now the kicker...
#3: While driving to ST one day...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: Ummm, a spinning top thing wike on that 'mmercial...
Mommy: What commercial? (Having NO idea what she's talking about!)
Cassidy: That 'mmercial! With Angi... that Daddy wikes! (Angi is my old best friend that I haven't talked to in nearly 2yrs. but is Cassidy's answer for nearly everything that she doesn't have a real answer to! lol)
Mommy: (Still not having any idea what she's talking about...)
What color is the spinning top thing?
Cassidy: I want a BLUE one! (Of COURSE you do, but that doesn't help me figure this out! lol)
Mommy: Is it in the toy section?
Cassidy: Yup!
Sooo... later that night, we're at WalMart & I went up & down every aisle in the toy section - I just REALLY wanted to figure out what the heck she'd been talking about! Cassidy: "It's NOT a princess... NOT a dress... NOT books..." etc. lol I found an actual spinning top thing & she said, no... that it was different... After not being able to find it... Cassidy: "It's okay, it's in Santa's bag!"!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
That night, at home I was trying to get her to tell Daddy so that he could hear this story... & she says...
Mommy: What do you want for Christmas?
Cassidy: That spinning top thing... on that 'mmercial with those two guys!!!!!!!! Where was this little piece of information ALL DAY!?
Those two guys happen to be the "Mythbusters" on the discovery channel. Her & Daddy watch that show ALL the time & she just LOVES it. Welllll, the other day they were 'busting the myth' about anti-gravity devices & the girl on the show had one that was basically a SPINNING TOP held in the air by a magnet.
So... our 4 year old daughter wants a BLUE anti-gravity device. lol
(No check here... we did actually find where we could order the "Levitron" online but it's a bit too expensive & there wasn't enough time left before Christmas... but she STILL talks about it & has said several times that Santa will bring her "spinning top thing to her next Christmas!" LOL)
OK... now that you've got the back story... here she is with her wonderful Milk Carafe! She was so so happy... we held it off as the last present & about every other gift, she'd say "I fink it's my milk carafe!" lol When she had just a couple left, I asked her what she hadn't opened yet & she said "My milk carafe!" lol

Then we went to lunch at Bennigan's (our little tradition :))... on the way in her new hat...

& On the way home, playing with the strings on her new hat lol...

That night, playing her new 'Pretty, Pretty Princess' game!

She LOVES her 'racetrack rug' (from Granpa :)) & new Cars & carrying case...(You would seriously have NO idea that she ever opened a single present early, including this rug that she'd had out & was playing with... she was truly surprised when opening and had no recognition on her face lol...)

Then we went to Santa's Village to see the pretty displays at night... Seeing herself in an ornament...

The huge, gorgeous Christmas tree!

Pretty!

With Daddy under a 'street lamp'... :)

Back home... sitting on Daddy's foot (lol) reading her new book "Magenta Gets Glasses"... ("wike me!") :)

& Finally... her main "Santa present" - her vanity! She has had continuous 'lipgloss/makeup face' ever since! :)

A few pix from her new camera...(not bad for a $15. camera & it seems pretty sturdy as she has dropped a few times & it keeps right on ticking! :))
Reflection in her vanity mirror...

Daddy driving...

Outside the window at Bennigan's (I showed this to her later & she said, "wook a Ford truck!" She's OBSESSED with vehicles & always wants to know the makes of everything & says she's getting "a new Ford car for her next Christmas" lol)

A couple I took of her being silly! lol


December 26, 2006
Playing with her cars/track... :)

Not wanting to see my flash... so I didn't use a flash lol.

Playing with her new magnet scene thing... there's 2 Alex's in there lol.

She loves her "blue C" & was so cute next to this wall, making herself into letters... :)

A few of her pix from her camera today... her reflection in her vanity...

Her blue C & jumprope on her racetrack rug...

Wilson! :)

December 27, 2006
A little camera test... with hers:

Mine, no flash:

Mine, flash:

Some errands (all her camera)... ;)

Office Max to get envelopes...

Pet Store just to look at the animals! :) Love this one she took of a dog...

The fence around the dogs... (they were also behind a glass wall. ;))

Some birds...

& A pretty flower in a fish tank...

That night (back to my camera ;)) - she LOVES Frosty Returns!

After getting the mail with Daddy (this was the ONLY way she'd wear a coat...lol) - this ad. has a pic of Frosty on it ;)!

Sleeping Beauty with some of her Alex's... :)

December 28, 2006
On one of my Mom's boards, one of the kids did this activity & Cassidy wanted to do it too... so I wrote the letters out & then she wrote them underneath... ;)

& Then she drew "me & you!" :)

On the way home from lunch at Wendy's with her new, blue Charlotte the spider under her hat! ;)

Just hanging out with Charlotte! lol

We went for a walk to get the mail & apparently her & Daddy have befriended this kitty (though she is NOT to touch it!) and she named her Belle... lol she followed us the whole way, she is so cute! (BUT - no more kitties!!! ;))

A couple of pix from her camera... :) She took a couple of the kitty, but got so excited that her fingers were in the way! lol


December 29, 2006
Stormy day, so we just stayed inside & did some more crafts! Painting little frame boxes for presents! (Oh & I've been letting her "take a break" from her glasses because they are hurting her... they need adjusted & I think the lenses are bothering her too, but I still need to make that apt...)

Then we went outside to "play in the rain" but it had stopped raining (probably the only 5 min. all day lol) so we didn't stay out long...

Playing with her Light-Bright that she hadn't touched since last Christmas but decided she wanted to play with tonight!

Hanging upside down - something she usually does NOT like to do! :)

Daddy took this of her watching Elf...she was just being so cute!

December 30, 2006
Off to the "glasses store" to have hers adjusted! She loved this Santa & had to hold his hand! :)

& Give him a kiss!

Awwwe!!!

lol She always needs sunglasses when she wakes up from her nap, she hates bright lights...

Awwwe, my current favorite pic! :) Just LOVE those lashes!

A few from her camera... Daddy's car...

Mommy's truck...

& More cars in our parking lot... ;)

& A self-portrait! ;)

December 31, 2006 - New Year's Eve!
We took down our Christmas tree today so I thought it would be fun to take some pix of Cassidy with the lights... she didn't like that so much, I think the "lights are hot" precaution we always tell her freaked her out a bit lol.

Going on a walk with Daddy... she picked out her outfit! ;)

Her "mirror" Daddy made for her while on their walk... it's a stick held together by a little rubberband - cute! :)

Holy cow!!! Never thought we'd see this day... she's been terrified of the vaccuum FOREVER. Hides from it, I often have to shut us in another room while Daddy's vaccuuming, I even had to take the batteries out of her toy vaccuum because it was too 'noisy'... but for some reason, while Daddy was vaccuuming tonight, I asked her if she wanted to hold it & she DID IT!!! It's running, noisy and everything & she did it! Woohoo! :)

She was so proud of herself, so she got out *her* vaccuum (it has no batteries lol) and cleaned her rug... :)

Then she decided to dress up her vaccuum friend ;), even giving her a hat! :)

Now, she's brushing 'her' teeth! lol

Watching Barnyard (Thanks Aunt Lesley & Uncle Steve!) - CUTE movie! :)

Then she made a little pallet for her Cinderella, dressed her in jammies & layed down to say prayers with her like Mommy! :)

Happy New Year!!!

Then the bride & her Prince Charming.. ;)

Hope everyone had a GREAT 2006! Happy New Year &...




3 Comments:
I can't believe she opened her presents!!! That's funny!!
Thanks for all the pictures! Cassidy is growing up so fast, but looks like you are enjoying her.
Hope your Christmas was extra special and 2007 will be good to you.
With all our love,
Jack and Connie
These are all so great! Chloe had me read everything to her and she kept saying "Aww she is so cute!" and "She looks CUTE in that outift" over and over. :D I always love looking at your pics of Cassidy!
Chelsea
Post a Comment
<< Home