February 1, 2007 - Thursday
Silly girl, layed her & Vacuum on the sheet & asked me to "swing" them... ummm, I can't do that by myself! lol

So... her & I swung Vacuum! ;)

Then we went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch - I like going there as it's always empty, so she actually PLAYS! On the slide...

JUMPING!

When we got home it was raining, so she was tasting the rain!

A few min. later, we look out the window & it's SNOWING! Showing Vacuum the snow!

Silly girl! LOL

We got all bundled up & went outside to check out the snow... it didn't really stick, so it's hard to see, but it really was snowing lol... (The little green umbrella is what I use for my camera! ;))

Tasting the snow!

JUMPING!

She was so not happy on these steps lol. She sat down and then got mad because the steps were wet... "it's NOT raining!" lol

Jumping again!

Looking at the snow on her gloves...


Practicing her letters... she likes for me to 'make dots' and then trace over the dots...

Her finished work! :) I think it's neat because I can almost see my handwriting in her tracing!

* I found this pic from 4-06 of the first time she tried to trace... :)

Finally she got to swing with Vacuum - thanks Daddy! ;)

Daddy took her to Chik-Fil-A again to play! (Thanks Daddy for taking pix! :)) Jumping!

& Swinging on the bar!

Pretty girl!

Another old drawing... I just love her "people"! :)
Silly girl, layed her & Vacuum on the sheet & asked me to "swing" them... ummm, I can't do that by myself! lol

So... her & I swung Vacuum! ;)

Then we went to Chik-Fil-A for lunch - I like going there as it's always empty, so she actually PLAYS! On the slide...

JUMPING!

When we got home it was raining, so she was tasting the rain!

A few min. later, we look out the window & it's SNOWING! Showing Vacuum the snow!

Silly girl! LOL

We got all bundled up & went outside to check out the snow... it didn't really stick, so it's hard to see, but it really was snowing lol... (The little green umbrella is what I use for my camera! ;))

Tasting the snow!

JUMPING!

She was so not happy on these steps lol. She sat down and then got mad because the steps were wet... "it's NOT raining!" lol

Jumping again!

Looking at the snow on her gloves...


Practicing her letters... she likes for me to 'make dots' and then trace over the dots...

Her finished work! :) I think it's neat because I can almost see my handwriting in her tracing!

* I found this pic from 4-06 of the first time she tried to trace... :)

Finally she got to swing with Vacuum - thanks Daddy! ;)

Daddy took her to Chik-Fil-A again to play! (Thanks Daddy for taking pix! :)) Jumping!

& Swinging on the bar!

Pretty girl!

Another old drawing... I just love her "people"! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home