January 31, 2007 - Wednesday
We skipped OT since she wasn't feeling good so we just hung out here... She dressed up her "stister, Vacuum" and told me to take a pic! ;)

Silly girl in pink glasses! ;)

Laying down with her 'Prince'... ;)

Sooo... I was going to let her paint, but couldn't find my big arts/crafts bucket - argh. lol So... she colored with window-markers on the patio door and then I let her 'paint with water' over that with a makeup brush. LOL


Then... I remembered at the craft fair the other day when she did the 'tyedye' paper plate... So, I let her draw with markers on a big white paper, and then 'paint' over that with water - pretty cool! :)



After nap... still not feeling great, snuggling with Daddy. She's not actually asleep, but it's still a sweet pic! :)

Snuggling with Wilson... he actually let her longer than I thought he would! LOL

Pretty girl...

Awwwe!
We skipped OT since she wasn't feeling good so we just hung out here... She dressed up her "stister, Vacuum" and told me to take a pic! ;)

Silly girl in pink glasses! ;)

Laying down with her 'Prince'... ;)

Sooo... I was going to let her paint, but couldn't find my big arts/crafts bucket - argh. lol So... she colored with window-markers on the patio door and then I let her 'paint with water' over that with a makeup brush. LOL


Then... I remembered at the craft fair the other day when she did the 'tyedye' paper plate... So, I let her draw with markers on a big white paper, and then 'paint' over that with water - pretty cool! :)



After nap... still not feeling great, snuggling with Daddy. She's not actually asleep, but it's still a sweet pic! :)

Snuggling with Wilson... he actually let her longer than I thought he would! LOL

Pretty girl...

Awwwe!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home