July 16-21, 2006
July 16, 2006 - Sunday
We went to Chuck E. Cheese with Rena, McKinlee & Tanner! The girls on the big rocking horse...

Cassidy & Tanner in the 'big red car'...

Mommy & Cassidy in the photo booth... :)

Cassidy & Tanner catching a ride with McKinlee... ;)

A couple of the photo booth pix...


That night we stopped by Uncle Steve's for a bit (Aunt Lesley was having a bad morning-sickness day...)...


Silly girl!

July 17, 2006 - Monday
Silly goose inside her 'castle' box...

Almost time to say Goodbye to our old apt.!!! :)

Pretending to "shave her legs" (lol) with her toothbrush! ;)

Playing at Isabelle's!

July 18, 2006 - Tuesday
Moving day begins!!! We started moving in today but have until the end of July to finish... gave ourselves LOTS of time! :)
Standing in front of our *new* fireplace!

The only thing she really cared about all day... making sure she had her bicycle to sit on (doesn't pedal yet, but likes to sit on the bike)!

1st Bath in the new apt.! Polly Pocket is climbing a ladder to go into her 'swimming pool!'

Watching Wiggles while Daddy brings stuff over & Mommy unpacks!

Talking to 2 very annoyed kitties! LOL


All tuckered out during the first night in our new apt.! :)

July 19, 2006 - Wednesday
Lillie called so we had lunch with her & Sophia at Chik-Fil-A... AWWWE!!!

Cassidy wanted to hang out by us instead of playing... lol

She had 'escaped' into this little box and these 3 big kids came in & sat with her... then the boy (in the back) started wagging his finger in Cassidy's face, so she'd mimic him (not having a clue what he was doing or saying) & he was getting mad & doing it more & she was doing it more because he was doing it more. Finally the girl in the front on the left got mad at Cassidy & hit her in the face with her toy. I was standing right in front so I saw the whole thing so I reached in & grabbed Cassidy & left. The 3 big kids were there by themselves, so no parents to even watch them. I was soooo not happy. :(


Playing with her 'makeup' (face paint crayon) while I was packing at the old apt...

Playing dressup at the new apt...

July 20, 2006 - Thursday
Cassidy had the 'big, bad' Allergy testing done today... & it went GREAT! The proof is in the pix! On the way... she was not quite awake yet... ;) (Like Alex's outfit? I was afraid if I let her wear THE shirt before that she wouldn't take it off when it was time to start the test... ;))

Just marking the spots at this point - she flinched with every mark, but did great for this part... (OT - I love this nurse, she's so good with her! :))

Now the actual scratch part wasn't so great ... she cried through the whole thing... but it was maybe 2min., she was SO FAST! The best part of the whole thing was having our little TV there & I played her favorite Wiggles tape for her, so she was a little distracted by that! ;)
Right after the nurse finished with the 'scratching'... She's laying on my shoulder watching her show... She had to wait for 20min. for her skin to react...

We were warned that the hardest part was this wait because she would want to scratch her back. Well, I had a feeling that wouldn't be an issue since she doesn't always register pain, etc. appropriately & I was right! You'd never know that anything was going on on her back lol! She was happy & dancing like this was a normal thing for her to do!
Her cute little back!

A little blue lipstick (lipgloss in a BLUE bottle! :)) perked her right up! (& She took back her hat from Alex! ;))

Dancing 'round & round'!

'Hands in the air' like Anthony!

A little video! :) "Whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song..." she's not doing a whole lot for the first bit, but I love the end when she does her little "wiggle" - that's the part of the song where they say "or wiggle if you'd rather" & she loves that part! lol
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Mrs_Smokey/Blog/?action=view¤t=DSCN2763wiggleifyoudrather.flv
(Just wanted to finish that part by saying as soon as they told her she could put her shirt on, she stripped Alex down & took her Wiggles shirt back! ;))
Back at our "new apt." for a bit... just 'swinging'! lol

Being silly at Taco Bell...

Funny story... when we got to Taco Bell, she looked out the window from her carseat & said she wanted THIS cloud for her "color blue birthday"... UMMM, OKAY!? lol

She went down for nap early (she's so tired from not sleeping well since we moved & then getting up early for this big apt.!) - thought this was funny!

Then tonight we went to Target to get some more 'new apt. supplies' & she scored with some new boots "color BLUE!" & a little Cars magazine! lol

(Allergy test results... they only did the inhalants portion today and she had several "1-2" reactions (highest is a 4) and a few that were 2+, including dogs & *cats*...) :(
July 21, 2006 - Friday
Silly girl!

Excited about her new hat... she wanted it because it's like "a hat with a girl!" (Malia's)... ;)

Swimming in our new pool! The outdoor one is right outside our apt.! (There is also an indoor pool at the front of the complex!) :)

On my "Mom's board" we have an avatar theme every week & next week's theme is "our favorite drink"... so I took a pic of Cassidy with my favorite drink - sweet tea! ;)

Back at the old apt. for more packing! Cassidy checking out my wedding dress!

An old Mighty-Mouse of my Dad's...

Holding MY baby, Muffy... we kept this out! :)

Wearing the funky coat that belonged to her cousins, Jessica & Madeline! :)
July 16, 2006 - Sunday
We went to Chuck E. Cheese with Rena, McKinlee & Tanner! The girls on the big rocking horse...

Cassidy & Tanner in the 'big red car'...

Mommy & Cassidy in the photo booth... :)

Cassidy & Tanner catching a ride with McKinlee... ;)

A couple of the photo booth pix...


That night we stopped by Uncle Steve's for a bit (Aunt Lesley was having a bad morning-sickness day...)...


Silly girl!

July 17, 2006 - Monday
Silly goose inside her 'castle' box...

Almost time to say Goodbye to our old apt.!!! :)

Pretending to "shave her legs" (lol) with her toothbrush! ;)

Playing at Isabelle's!

July 18, 2006 - Tuesday
Moving day begins!!! We started moving in today but have until the end of July to finish... gave ourselves LOTS of time! :)
Standing in front of our *new* fireplace!

The only thing she really cared about all day... making sure she had her bicycle to sit on (doesn't pedal yet, but likes to sit on the bike)!

1st Bath in the new apt.! Polly Pocket is climbing a ladder to go into her 'swimming pool!'

Watching Wiggles while Daddy brings stuff over & Mommy unpacks!

Talking to 2 very annoyed kitties! LOL


All tuckered out during the first night in our new apt.! :)

July 19, 2006 - Wednesday
Lillie called so we had lunch with her & Sophia at Chik-Fil-A... AWWWE!!!

Cassidy wanted to hang out by us instead of playing... lol

She had 'escaped' into this little box and these 3 big kids came in & sat with her... then the boy (in the back) started wagging his finger in Cassidy's face, so she'd mimic him (not having a clue what he was doing or saying) & he was getting mad & doing it more & she was doing it more because he was doing it more. Finally the girl in the front on the left got mad at Cassidy & hit her in the face with her toy. I was standing right in front so I saw the whole thing so I reached in & grabbed Cassidy & left. The 3 big kids were there by themselves, so no parents to even watch them. I was soooo not happy. :(


Playing with her 'makeup' (face paint crayon) while I was packing at the old apt...

Playing dressup at the new apt...

July 20, 2006 - Thursday
Cassidy had the 'big, bad' Allergy testing done today... & it went GREAT! The proof is in the pix! On the way... she was not quite awake yet... ;) (Like Alex's outfit? I was afraid if I let her wear THE shirt before that she wouldn't take it off when it was time to start the test... ;))

Just marking the spots at this point - she flinched with every mark, but did great for this part... (OT - I love this nurse, she's so good with her! :))

Now the actual scratch part wasn't so great ... she cried through the whole thing... but it was maybe 2min., she was SO FAST! The best part of the whole thing was having our little TV there & I played her favorite Wiggles tape for her, so she was a little distracted by that! ;)
Right after the nurse finished with the 'scratching'... She's laying on my shoulder watching her show... She had to wait for 20min. for her skin to react...

We were warned that the hardest part was this wait because she would want to scratch her back. Well, I had a feeling that wouldn't be an issue since she doesn't always register pain, etc. appropriately & I was right! You'd never know that anything was going on on her back lol! She was happy & dancing like this was a normal thing for her to do!
Her cute little back!

A little blue lipstick (lipgloss in a BLUE bottle! :)) perked her right up! (& She took back her hat from Alex! ;))

Dancing 'round & round'!

'Hands in the air' like Anthony!

A little video! :) "Whenever I hear this music, whenever I hear this song..." she's not doing a whole lot for the first bit, but I love the end when she does her little "wiggle" - that's the part of the song where they say "or wiggle if you'd rather" & she loves that part! lol
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v32/Mrs_Smokey/Blog/?action=view¤t=DSCN2763wiggleifyoudrather.flv
(Just wanted to finish that part by saying as soon as they told her she could put her shirt on, she stripped Alex down & took her Wiggles shirt back! ;))
Back at our "new apt." for a bit... just 'swinging'! lol

Being silly at Taco Bell...

Funny story... when we got to Taco Bell, she looked out the window from her carseat & said she wanted THIS cloud for her "color blue birthday"... UMMM, OKAY!? lol

She went down for nap early (she's so tired from not sleeping well since we moved & then getting up early for this big apt.!) - thought this was funny!

Then tonight we went to Target to get some more 'new apt. supplies' & she scored with some new boots "color BLUE!" & a little Cars magazine! lol

(Allergy test results... they only did the inhalants portion today and she had several "1-2" reactions (highest is a 4) and a few that were 2+, including dogs & *cats*...) :(
July 21, 2006 - Friday
Silly girl!

Excited about her new hat... she wanted it because it's like "a hat with a girl!" (Malia's)... ;)

Swimming in our new pool! The outdoor one is right outside our apt.! (There is also an indoor pool at the front of the complex!) :)

On my "Mom's board" we have an avatar theme every week & next week's theme is "our favorite drink"... so I took a pic of Cassidy with my favorite drink - sweet tea! ;)

Back at the old apt. for more packing! Cassidy checking out my wedding dress!

An old Mighty-Mouse of my Dad's...

Holding MY baby, Muffy... we kept this out! :)

Wearing the funky coat that belonged to her cousins, Jessica & Madeline! :)


1 Comments:
That was a lot of pix!! That snow machine thingy at Chuckie's is alex's favorite game to play. I have a cute pix in my blog of him and his friend riding on it. We always do the photo booth too when we go!! I hope yall like your new apartment I saw where you said no cars can hit it.. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home