January 15, 2007 - Monday
Reading her vacuum TWO Cars books... she was so cute, she has alot of the books memorized, so it sounded like she was actually 'reading'... :)

Coloring in her Wizard Of Oz coloring book... I got it for her because I am of course, originally from Kansas, but she found a page with a "sad lion" and had to color Alex. lol

(Later in the day...) The finished picture! (Which is quite impressive for her, because she rarely 'finishes' a page, she usually just colors bits & pieces of things and moves on.

"Ice Day"! After seeing some pix others had taken of 'their ice', I just had to go out & take some of my own... so we ventured out all bundled up with both cameras to check out the pretty ice! On the steps next to our apt...



The tree next to the pool out back... Cassidy was annoyed with me while I took these as I was laying on my back on the sidewalk. lol



All of the gutters had ice, but this was the biggest one & Cassidy's favorite...

One of the bushes...

Many of the vehicles in the parking lot had ice - several better than this... but I felt funny about taking pix of other people's cars, so I just went with Jeremy's car lol. Cassidy just thought it was neat that we were sitting by Daddy's car! ;)

Oooh a big icicle!

Hmmm...

Yummy! (OK, even Mommy says YUCK...! lol)


Another cool tree...

Pretty girl!

One last time checking out the steps...

She had to bring one in to show vacuum & Alex! ;)

Then I found her a piece of red construction paper & she drew with the icicle! :)

Making a person...


The cold/wet didn't bother her, but when it started melting down to the end, it broke apart & a piece went in her sleeve & she was more than done. lol

Then I made her her first kool-aid (I know that sounds funny but she seriously had never had kool-aid lol) & she was so excited to use her own milk carafe! ;)

A little dressup... she spent a couple hours with that shirt on her head like that... it was her 'bride's hat'...

Playing Playdoh with Daddy... she made a 'birthday cake' & was in the middle of singing "Happy Birthday"... :)

Giving a bite of birthday cake to vacuum... ;) Normally, I would have cropped the TV out of the pic, but I noticed it's showing a good shot of her very favorite TV show... MythBusters! ;)
Reading her vacuum TWO Cars books... she was so cute, she has alot of the books memorized, so it sounded like she was actually 'reading'... :)

Coloring in her Wizard Of Oz coloring book... I got it for her because I am of course, originally from Kansas, but she found a page with a "sad lion" and had to color Alex. lol

(Later in the day...) The finished picture! (Which is quite impressive for her, because she rarely 'finishes' a page, she usually just colors bits & pieces of things and moves on.

"Ice Day"! After seeing some pix others had taken of 'their ice', I just had to go out & take some of my own... so we ventured out all bundled up with both cameras to check out the pretty ice! On the steps next to our apt...



The tree next to the pool out back... Cassidy was annoyed with me while I took these as I was laying on my back on the sidewalk. lol



All of the gutters had ice, but this was the biggest one & Cassidy's favorite...

One of the bushes...

Many of the vehicles in the parking lot had ice - several better than this... but I felt funny about taking pix of other people's cars, so I just went with Jeremy's car lol. Cassidy just thought it was neat that we were sitting by Daddy's car! ;)

Oooh a big icicle!

Hmmm...

Yummy! (OK, even Mommy says YUCK...! lol)


Another cool tree...

Pretty girl!

One last time checking out the steps...

She had to bring one in to show vacuum & Alex! ;)

Then I found her a piece of red construction paper & she drew with the icicle! :)

Making a person...


The cold/wet didn't bother her, but when it started melting down to the end, it broke apart & a piece went in her sleeve & she was more than done. lol

Then I made her her first kool-aid (I know that sounds funny but she seriously had never had kool-aid lol) & she was so excited to use her own milk carafe! ;)

A little dressup... she spent a couple hours with that shirt on her head like that... it was her 'bride's hat'...

Playing Playdoh with Daddy... she made a 'birthday cake' & was in the middle of singing "Happy Birthday"... :)

Giving a bite of birthday cake to vacuum... ;) Normally, I would have cropped the TV out of the pic, but I noticed it's showing a good shot of her very favorite TV show... MythBusters! ;)


3 Comments:
My favorite pix is the pretty girl one!! That turned out great!! No ice here... so yall could move!! :) Also she colors so good!!! Love the pix of her coloring pix!!
Misty & Alex
Forgot to add YEAH!!! for Kool Aid!!!
Misty
LOVE LOVE LOVE those pix!!!!! I hope that ya'll did ok with the cold weather. Love the pic where she is licking the icesicle!! I know you say yuck...but your a good 'ole Kansas girl and I know you have done that too...we all have!!LOL!!!
Cassidy is growing up so fast..she is just so pretty!!
Heather, Michelle and Nicole
Post a Comment
<< Home