January 13, 2007 - Saturday
With the next 3 days predicted to have freezing rain, we won't be going anywhere... ;) (Well, Daddy has to work at the rink some & he's on call... but I am not goin' anywhere! ;))
Snuggling with Casey!

"Vacuum needs surgery on her tummy..." lol Does that make Daddy a Dr. or a mechanic? ;)

Dancing ballet...

Cassidy took this pic of Vacuum... I guess she's recooperating from her tummy surgery lol...

We decorated some snowmen marshmellows... cute!

But this was the only one she took a bite out of because she did NOT like that they were "sticky"... lol
With the next 3 days predicted to have freezing rain, we won't be going anywhere... ;) (Well, Daddy has to work at the rink some & he's on call... but I am not goin' anywhere! ;))
Snuggling with Casey!

"Vacuum needs surgery on her tummy..." lol Does that make Daddy a Dr. or a mechanic? ;)

Dancing ballet...

Cassidy took this pic of Vacuum... I guess she's recooperating from her tummy surgery lol...

We decorated some snowmen marshmellows... cute!

But this was the only one she took a bite out of because she did NOT like that they were "sticky"... lol


1 Comments:
That marshmellow looks good!!
Misty
Post a Comment
<< Home