January 7, 2007 - Sunday
We went ice-skating again today with some friends... Lillie, Brian & Sophia (2.5) - Jeremy, Lillie & Brian used to play hockey together. :) Sophia & Cassidy...

The gang!

Cassidy making snow angels! ;)

Lillie helping Cassidy!

She thought it was lots of fun to through 'snow' at me! ;)


ETA: Lillie sent me her pix from Sunday...
LOVE this one! :)

Our family photo... ;) (I am NOT steady on skates & in fact if I do say so myself, it's a bit dangerous for me to even hold her hand! LOL) :p

Cassidy & Daddy making 'snow' angels! ;)

& Afterwards, the girls rode the little carousel!

Tonight, while watching The Apprentice... snuggling with "Cinderella" & "Frosty the Blue Snow Monkey"! ;)
We went ice-skating again today with some friends... Lillie, Brian & Sophia (2.5) - Jeremy, Lillie & Brian used to play hockey together. :) Sophia & Cassidy...

The gang!

Cassidy making snow angels! ;)

Lillie helping Cassidy!

She thought it was lots of fun to through 'snow' at me! ;)


ETA: Lillie sent me her pix from Sunday...
LOVE this one! :)

Our family photo... ;) (I am NOT steady on skates & in fact if I do say so myself, it's a bit dangerous for me to even hold her hand! LOL) :p

Cassidy & Daddy making 'snow' angels! ;)

& Afterwards, the girls rode the little carousel!

Tonight, while watching The Apprentice... snuggling with "Cinderella" & "Frosty the Blue Snow Monkey"! ;)


1 Comments:
I see Cinderella has changed clothes allready. lol Skating looked fun!!
Post a Comment
<< Home