February 3, 2007 - Saturday
Happy to be jumping again! :)

Off to IKEA to get new "shelves with a door"! lol This was really a bad idea on my part, to let her stand there AND put the drinks in front. This was mere moments before my drink was all over the floor... ;)

A quick stop at Amy's to pick up her Valentine's outfit & new BLUE cape & back home to jump some more!

I also got her a piece of sparkly fabric that she used to 'hide' in her trampoline! ;)

During naptime, I was sure I heard running water outside, as it continued & continued, I finally went outside and looked & this was what I found! :o A busted water main! So, I woke up Jeremy who called maintenance & I took pix! ;)




Later, up from nap... trying on her new Valentine's outfit (Thanks, Amy - we love it!) & the sparkly fabric is now a 'wedding hat'! ;) See her 'picking'? She does that alot, one of subconscious little 'habits', when she doesn't have something on, she pinches her skin like that too...

While we were putting together the IKEA shelves, she decorated the empty box! :)

THEN... we were a little worried it was going to be an awful night, but we ened up having SO much fun! The workers came to fix the water main with their Excavator & flood-light...! It was noisy! ;)

But she liked watching... :)

Then we went to check it out...

Jumping in mud puddles! lol (It's 10:oo at night, but she wanted the shades on! lol

She was SO SO SO happy... she thought the guy in the yellow was Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" (one of her favorite TV shows ;)) and she was completely Star Struck! lol He played along as she did not leave him alone. ;)

The "other guy" digging in the big hole...

While "Mike Rowe" is on his 'balance beam' lol...

Then we came in for a bit and she watched at the window... (This pic shows the only real 'problem' we experienced with them there... they cut the cable line, so our screen went BLUE! lol)

Then back outside - Maintenance asked Jeremy to take a pic of the actual busted pipe as we were the only ones with a camera lol. Cassidy REALLLLLY wanted to see the hole too! ;)

Then... back inside for some jumping!

She was so cute, she ran in the bedroom and got her favorite book then sat up on the couch to 'read' it to "Mike Rowe"! She said, "Him wikes Driving Buddies!" (Cars ;)) She sat just like this & 'read' him the whole book, it was so cute!

Then she sat down and looked at it again herself.

She made him a 'gift card' but I wouldn't let her go back outside to give it to him - we had bothered them enough, I thought we should let them work lol. So, she gave it to Vacuum instead! ;)

Then drew "Vacuum"... the bottom line on the person is her 'sweeper'! lol

What a fun night that ended up being! Even with all that going on, she was only about 30min. late going to bed & they finally finished up about 2am! :o
Happy to be jumping again! :)

Off to IKEA to get new "shelves with a door"! lol This was really a bad idea on my part, to let her stand there AND put the drinks in front. This was mere moments before my drink was all over the floor... ;)

A quick stop at Amy's to pick up her Valentine's outfit & new BLUE cape & back home to jump some more!

I also got her a piece of sparkly fabric that she used to 'hide' in her trampoline! ;)

During naptime, I was sure I heard running water outside, as it continued & continued, I finally went outside and looked & this was what I found! :o A busted water main! So, I woke up Jeremy who called maintenance & I took pix! ;)




Later, up from nap... trying on her new Valentine's outfit (Thanks, Amy - we love it!) & the sparkly fabric is now a 'wedding hat'! ;) See her 'picking'? She does that alot, one of subconscious little 'habits', when she doesn't have something on, she pinches her skin like that too...

While we were putting together the IKEA shelves, she decorated the empty box! :)

THEN... we were a little worried it was going to be an awful night, but we ened up having SO much fun! The workers came to fix the water main with their Excavator & flood-light...! It was noisy! ;)

But she liked watching... :)

Then we went to check it out...

Jumping in mud puddles! lol (It's 10:oo at night, but she wanted the shades on! lol

She was SO SO SO happy... she thought the guy in the yellow was Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" (one of her favorite TV shows ;)) and she was completely Star Struck! lol He played along as she did not leave him alone. ;)

The "other guy" digging in the big hole...

While "Mike Rowe" is on his 'balance beam' lol...

Then we came in for a bit and she watched at the window... (This pic shows the only real 'problem' we experienced with them there... they cut the cable line, so our screen went BLUE! lol)

Then back outside - Maintenance asked Jeremy to take a pic of the actual busted pipe as we were the only ones with a camera lol. Cassidy REALLLLLY wanted to see the hole too! ;)

Then... back inside for some jumping!

She was so cute, she ran in the bedroom and got her favorite book then sat up on the couch to 'read' it to "Mike Rowe"! She said, "Him wikes Driving Buddies!" (Cars ;)) She sat just like this & 'read' him the whole book, it was so cute!

Then she sat down and looked at it again herself.

She made him a 'gift card' but I wouldn't let her go back outside to give it to him - we had bothered them enough, I thought we should let them work lol. So, she gave it to Vacuum instead! ;)

Then drew "Vacuum"... the bottom line on the person is her 'sweeper'! lol

What a fun night that ended up being! Even with all that going on, she was only about 30min. late going to bed & they finally finished up about 2am! :o


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home