February 5, 2007 - Monday
Her & Vacuum were "Magenta & Blue"! lol

Playing with her glasses lense... :p

Jumping! ;)

What's left of "the mess"...

My friend, Amy made her this cute outfit (THANK YOU, AMY!) and she was dressing up in it today so I decided to take her to the park for a little Valentine's photo-shoot. lol A quick stop at WalGreens for a couple little props and we were there! :) It was a beautiful day for pix, so the longsleeve shirt didn't last long!
I prefer this one...

But this one makes me laugh. ;)

Walking over to the 'rock pile'...

My favorite! :)

Blowing kisses!

hee hee - She has no idea what's inside! ;)

I really wanted to find a huge heart sucker, but they were sold out so we ended up with these little ones... she didn't mind & I really like this shot...

Heading back to the park...

It's always time for jumping! (Though she never gets very far off the ground! lol)

Sittin' in the BLUE tunnell!

This is a window thing, hence the scratches - but there's something I really like about this one...

A quick swing!

& She's done! Time to go home for a nap! ;)

I got her her own magnifying glass & it's BLUE!

After nap... dressing up in her new swimsuit lol... time to jump!



I am now addicted to this drink! Jones Green Apple Soda - YUM!!! It's pretty too, so I took a pic! lol
Her & Vacuum were "Magenta & Blue"! lol

Playing with her glasses lense... :p

Jumping! ;)

What's left of "the mess"...

My friend, Amy made her this cute outfit (THANK YOU, AMY!) and she was dressing up in it today so I decided to take her to the park for a little Valentine's photo-shoot. lol A quick stop at WalGreens for a couple little props and we were there! :) It was a beautiful day for pix, so the longsleeve shirt didn't last long!
I prefer this one...

But this one makes me laugh. ;)

Walking over to the 'rock pile'...

My favorite! :)

Blowing kisses!

hee hee - She has no idea what's inside! ;)

I really wanted to find a huge heart sucker, but they were sold out so we ended up with these little ones... she didn't mind & I really like this shot...

Heading back to the park...

It's always time for jumping! (Though she never gets very far off the ground! lol)

Sittin' in the BLUE tunnell!

This is a window thing, hence the scratches - but there's something I really like about this one...

A quick swing!

& She's done! Time to go home for a nap! ;)

I got her her own magnifying glass & it's BLUE!

After nap... dressing up in her new swimsuit lol... time to jump!



I am now addicted to this drink! Jones Green Apple Soda - YUM!!! It's pretty too, so I took a pic! lol


1 Comments:
I am going to have to try that drink... i love green apple things
Post a Comment
<< Home