January 17, 2007 - Wednesday
Snow day! No OT since the town shut down! ;) lol FIrst things first, Vacuum gets a dress, mirror & her own RING! ;)

Outside to play in the snow! It was REALLY hard snow, she was a little miffed that she couldn't pick it up...

A new Alex face! ;)

Jumping!

Pretty girl!

So, since she couldn't fill up her 'milk carafe' with snow, she used it for 'nuts' & sticks!

Snow angels! ;) The day it snowed that she could have REALLY made an 'angel' - she wouldn't do it... of course when it's just a sheet of ice, she does! lol


Ummm, there's nothing to lick! ;)

She picked her 'snow bears' shirt to wear today! :)

I loved this pic... she's just looking outside to see 'snow'!

She wanted me to make this into a guitar for her & she was so excited when I did (with tape) and was 'playing' it & singing... then after she woke up from nap & saw it again, she was SO SO UPSET that it had tape on it & threw a huge meltdown until I took it off. She had completely forgotten the whole thing...

Vacuum gets a necklace! ;)

Alex gets to dress up too!

I just thought it was funny that her arm was up in the air like that... I've checked on her a few times recently with one of her arms up in the air - seems like it would be hard to do that and sleep...

Another sleeping pic... Alex is a pillow!
Snow day! No OT since the town shut down! ;) lol FIrst things first, Vacuum gets a dress, mirror & her own RING! ;)

Outside to play in the snow! It was REALLY hard snow, she was a little miffed that she couldn't pick it up...

A new Alex face! ;)

Jumping!

Pretty girl!

So, since she couldn't fill up her 'milk carafe' with snow, she used it for 'nuts' & sticks!

Snow angels! ;) The day it snowed that she could have REALLY made an 'angel' - she wouldn't do it... of course when it's just a sheet of ice, she does! lol


Ummm, there's nothing to lick! ;)

She picked her 'snow bears' shirt to wear today! :)

I loved this pic... she's just looking outside to see 'snow'!

She wanted me to make this into a guitar for her & she was so excited when I did (with tape) and was 'playing' it & singing... then after she woke up from nap & saw it again, she was SO SO UPSET that it had tape on it & threw a huge meltdown until I took it off. She had completely forgotten the whole thing...

Vacuum gets a necklace! ;)

Alex gets to dress up too!

I just thought it was funny that her arm was up in the air like that... I've checked on her a few times recently with one of her arms up in the air - seems like it would be hard to do that and sleep...

Another sleeping pic... Alex is a pillow!


1 Comments:
Lots of cute pix!!! I wish we would have gotten some white stuff!!! :) We didn't get anything, but freezing freezing freezing weather!!
Post a Comment
<< Home