January 16, 2007 - Tuesday
What a weird day... She had ST at 130 and I woke up (& shot out of bed when I saw the time!) at 110! I had to wake her up & then it was a mad rush to get us ready & to ST on time... we did it, but SO WEIRD that she slept so late - 14hours!!! What a sleeper!
Then, during ST... she had a HUGE meltdown when she didn't get to ring the bell at the end, I had to carry her out kicking & screaming. She hadn't done that in awhile & it just went on and on... :(
Since she slept so late, no nap today & it is still SO COLD outside, so we couldn't really do anything, so we just hung out at home... which means lots of dress up of course lol. It always tickles me when she picks this dress though as it was mine when I was little...

A little 'collage' I made a couple years ago of both of us in the dress...

Another dress and a "bride's hat" ;)... showing "Cassidy" her poster of her & her friend, McKinlee... :)

Daddy took her to get a few groceries and this is how she wanted to wear her jacket... lol

She has such an interesting way to say Prayers at night, she gets really hung up on the babies as I always name both Aunts who are pregnant and she gets confused. Anyway, it's a long story so I'll spare you that part and get to my point lol. For as long as I can remember after we say "Amen" she says "& Winnie the Pooh & Alex & Rocky (raccoon)" (Alex & Rocky, I get... but I have never understood why Winnie the Pooh lol). Occasionally she'll add in other animals/babies that she is sleeping with that night, and currently we have to name her 2 monkeys...
On the left we have: "Cinderella Monkey Alex Baby Toby Baby Jesus" & on the right we have: "Frosty the Blue Snow Monkey" (then she has to correct me with "Snow MAN") & tonight, she said that he's also Anthony (Wiggles ;))... lol too funny - good thing they never have to learn how to write their names! ;)
What a weird day... She had ST at 130 and I woke up (& shot out of bed when I saw the time!) at 110! I had to wake her up & then it was a mad rush to get us ready & to ST on time... we did it, but SO WEIRD that she slept so late - 14hours!!! What a sleeper!
Then, during ST... she had a HUGE meltdown when she didn't get to ring the bell at the end, I had to carry her out kicking & screaming. She hadn't done that in awhile & it just went on and on... :(
Since she slept so late, no nap today & it is still SO COLD outside, so we couldn't really do anything, so we just hung out at home... which means lots of dress up of course lol. It always tickles me when she picks this dress though as it was mine when I was little...

A little 'collage' I made a couple years ago of both of us in the dress...

Another dress and a "bride's hat" ;)... showing "Cassidy" her poster of her & her friend, McKinlee... :)

Daddy took her to get a few groceries and this is how she wanted to wear her jacket... lol

She has such an interesting way to say Prayers at night, she gets really hung up on the babies as I always name both Aunts who are pregnant and she gets confused. Anyway, it's a long story so I'll spare you that part and get to my point lol. For as long as I can remember after we say "Amen" she says "& Winnie the Pooh & Alex & Rocky (raccoon)" (Alex & Rocky, I get... but I have never understood why Winnie the Pooh lol). Occasionally she'll add in other animals/babies that she is sleeping with that night, and currently we have to name her 2 monkeys...
On the left we have: "Cinderella Monkey Alex Baby Toby Baby Jesus" & on the right we have: "Frosty the Blue Snow Monkey" (then she has to correct me with "Snow MAN") & tonight, she said that he's also Anthony (Wiggles ;))... lol too funny - good thing they never have to learn how to write their names! ;)


1 Comments:
Okay it's Misty, but it's not letting me sign into my account :)
I just love her in your dress. SUPER cute!!
Misty
Post a Comment
<< Home