February 6, 2007 - Tuesday
What a BUSY day! :o First, we had lunch with the little girl who Cassidy has ST with & her family (3 kids). We met them at McD so they could play, but Cassidy would NOT play, she wanted to hide under the slide & kept talking about the scary lights... & I got this one pic and my batteries died. Put my spare ones in (because I ALWAYS have spare batteries lol) & they were dead too! ARGH.

Then to ST where she screamed a LOT today since all the kids were there (that makes a total of 4 kids, usually it's just her & one other little girl & on those days she does GREAT... but when all 4 are there, *something* always happens to where I hear Cassidy crying inside...)
Then off to the park for a big playdate. Cassidy's been sick for the last week+ but I went ahead and took her. She had an okay time, but I think we just had too buys of an overstimulating day and it was a bit much for her. She played a little, but was easily set off. We left earlier than everyone else & cancelled our next plans (pix at Picture People with some friends) and I let her take her much-needed nap... I didn't have a camera at the park, so I took pix with my friend, Cyndie's camera... when I get those I'll add them to this post! ;)
This is Cassidy & a new friend, Luken - his Mom took this pic... I love that she brought Alex, he was much-needed today!

Later that night... this is about all she wanted to do this evening, so it's the only pic I took...

ETA: Here are some of the pix I took with Cyndie's camera... :)
Playing tractors with Seth (& Alex ;))!

Then Jackson let her play with his remote control Hummer (who Cassidy named - Angi lol)... He was trying to be sweet & hold her hand & she was just reaching for the remote! ;)

Swingin'!

Peekaboo!

Climbing way up high! Though, luckily I was close as she *fell off*! :o

Doesn't he have gorgeous eyes!?!

& This was the end of our fun park day... she was 'rolling down the sand hills' (on purpose) but had a fit when she saw the grass all over her (& losing her hat)!

One final shot of my holding an upset, not feeling good Cassidy... & after that, we went home for naptime...!
What a BUSY day! :o First, we had lunch with the little girl who Cassidy has ST with & her family (3 kids). We met them at McD so they could play, but Cassidy would NOT play, she wanted to hide under the slide & kept talking about the scary lights... & I got this one pic and my batteries died. Put my spare ones in (because I ALWAYS have spare batteries lol) & they were dead too! ARGH.

Then to ST where she screamed a LOT today since all the kids were there (that makes a total of 4 kids, usually it's just her & one other little girl & on those days she does GREAT... but when all 4 are there, *something* always happens to where I hear Cassidy crying inside...)
Then off to the park for a big playdate. Cassidy's been sick for the last week+ but I went ahead and took her. She had an okay time, but I think we just had too buys of an overstimulating day and it was a bit much for her. She played a little, but was easily set off. We left earlier than everyone else & cancelled our next plans (pix at Picture People with some friends) and I let her take her much-needed nap... I didn't have a camera at the park, so I took pix with my friend, Cyndie's camera... when I get those I'll add them to this post! ;)
This is Cassidy & a new friend, Luken - his Mom took this pic... I love that she brought Alex, he was much-needed today!

Later that night... this is about all she wanted to do this evening, so it's the only pic I took...

ETA: Here are some of the pix I took with Cyndie's camera... :)
Playing tractors with Seth (& Alex ;))!

Then Jackson let her play with his remote control Hummer (who Cassidy named - Angi lol)... He was trying to be sweet & hold her hand & she was just reaching for the remote! ;)

Swingin'!

Peekaboo!

Climbing way up high! Though, luckily I was close as she *fell off*! :o

Doesn't he have gorgeous eyes!?!

& This was the end of our fun park day... she was 'rolling down the sand hills' (on purpose) but had a fit when she saw the grass all over her (& losing her hat)!

One final shot of my holding an upset, not feeling good Cassidy... & after that, we went home for naptime...!


2 Comments:
Love the pix of her with Alex so cute.
I'm going through withdrawal! I need a Cassidy picture fix. Hope everything is ok and you guys are just busy.
Post a Comment
<< Home