Tuesday, April 03, 2007

February 13 - 17, 2007

February 13, 2007 - Tuesday

Kissing Cassidy! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At Chick-Fil-A with her friend, Seth... 'reading' a Thomas the Train catalog! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ummm, kids? lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

When I checked on her naptime, this is how I found her... she did not lay down with the tutu on! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She painted a big Valentine's pic for Daddy! Making handprints - she only agreed to it because it was BLUE! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Moment of impact! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then she wanted it off RIGHT NOW. :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her masterpiece!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then I added the words... ;) She has insisted since we took Valentine's pix a couple weeks ago, that it was NOT Valentine's Day, it's NEW YEAR'S day! It upsets her to no end to talk about holidays, she just gets so overwhelmed about it... so I humored her & put 'her holiday' on her painting... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She said she was 'exercising'...? & When you ask her 'why' on odd things like this, she only answer "I wike to." lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On her head! :p I am actually impressed that she did this - I suggested it just for a pic, but she NEVER likes to be upside down, so I was surprised she agreed! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then she KEPT doing it... (she liked that sensory input! ;))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Jumping on her trampoline!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Yup, upside down again!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, Daddy came home & took her for their 'date night'... to Chick-Fil-A! lol She prefers going there & will actually play on the equipment because it's usually empty & it doesn't have 'scary lights' like McDonalds play areas... This is her "broken string" that she's a bit 'attached' to in this playscape. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Up in the tunnells... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Good job at taking pix, Daddy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

February 14, 2007 - Wednesday

* Happy Valentine's Day! *

Showing Vacuum her card for me (that Daddy got ;))!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her card from Daddy! I SO LOVE that he acknowledged 'her' holiday!!! (& Last Christmas is something else she was saying - but by all means it was NOT Valentine's Day! ;) lol)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Showing Vacuum my card! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I did this thinking it would be pretty to wrap & give to her OT with a card... but duh - what do you do from here? LOL I can't wrap it, then the 'presentation' would be ruined lol... so we just ate 'em! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At OT! They made bracelets for her & Alex! Cassidy was not a happy camper at this particular session because Stephanie (OT) didn't let her stay 'stuck' on the non-Valentine thing & 'made' her go tell the receptionist Happy Valentine's Day...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the end, they still love each other! ;) (& She brought Alex because today is his 'birthday'... she got him for Valentine's Day last year! :))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On our way home, we drove by this fountain & I saw that it had icicles & LIONS so I turned around to take a few pix! :) It was the highlight of her day... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She wanted to sleep in her hat... :) (I didn't realize until the end of the day that I didn't get any pix of the shirt she was wearing... it was so cute too!!! I found it at a consignment sale last fall - it's a Valentine's shirt with a LION on it! :))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A little dressup after nap!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

February 15, 2007 - Thursday

On a Photography site I'm on, I uploaded pix for the "I Take Meds" group & "Epilepsy support" group so I thought I'd share them here too...

This was 10-5-05, so she was taking Phenobarbital at that time, but currently takes Tegretol 3x/day...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was 1-14-06... EEG # 4 of 5. She's had 3 normal & 2 abnormal EEGs, the downside is that the 2 abnormal were #1 & #5... figures. :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her interesting "exercising" again... lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Off to ST!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the waiting area... 'reading' Clifford! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She asked me to take a pic of her... anytime, cutie! :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her new favorite thing to do... letters! She's saying "I start wif C!" Woohoo!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Princess Cassidy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Alex gets a change of clothes too! LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another silly sleeping pic... she decided to strip this time. lol Her "Stat" sticker from the Immunologist is finally wearing off...!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

February 16, 2007 - Friday

On my Mom's board, we were discussing our kids favorite shows & who we think are 'hot' on them! LOL (Silly Moms we are! ;)) I lucked out because other than Greg from the Wiggles:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My 2 other entries are from her 2 favorite shows... Tory Belleci from MythBusters:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& Her very favorite, Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs! :D She's so cool! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"She dresses herself" LOL - well she picks it all out anyway, she needs help still sometimes! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beautiful girl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eating ketchup while waiting on chicken! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Silly goose!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That night, we went to SaltGrass Steakhouse for "Valentine's" dinner... our good eater! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But... I noticed she was kinda zoned out & I looked down next to me & she had peed herself. So, Jeremy hopped up & went out to the truck to get something to change her into & about a minute or so later, she kinda 'snapped out' & started asking "where we at" "why we eating" "why I pee"? She was so confused. I didn't see any eye movement or noticable motor effects of a seizure, but the peeing, 'zoned' & confusion are classic symptoms. :( She hadn't had one in a month or so until this... poor girl...

Anyway... so all we have in the truck is a pair of Jeremy's sweatpants (from his hockey bag - stinky! lol), so I load her & the pants up & take her to the restroom to clean her up while Jeremy stays & cleans up the booth (thank goodness we were in a booth!)... what a night! Luckily, we were waiting to pay anyway, so her & I just went straight out afterwards...! :o

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

February 17, 2007 - Saturday

I got a perm today! YAY!!! I've *always* had a perm until I got pregnant & then waited until she was born... but nursing stopped the perm from 'taking' so had to wait again. lol Then, we've just never had the $, so I didn't get it. Then, it was my bday present - back in November & I just didn't have the time because I was doing lots of family photo sessions. SO, finally I did it & I LOVE it! :D

Before (taken by Cassidy ;)):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After (taken by Cassidy ;)):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*Us!* Taken by me in the car on the way home... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This dinner at Cafe Brazil made all of our day! *:) She was *SO* normal!!! She was playing & pretending with her 'dinosaur chicken nuggets' like we've never seen her do before (or since ;)), she was SO CUTE!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then a little grocery shopping... we finally got her her Valentine's present - a singing/dancing "Alex", you may remember the little video clip I posted awhile back when she first 'met' this one. :D (Oh & she loves blue stars... has a 'blue start light' on her wall & another blue shiny star on her ceiling above her bed... that one is there because there is a big bolt in the ceiling that she is 'scared of', so we covered it with the star...)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, I stayed up all night making TUTUs!!! lol I read some instructions online for no-sew tutus & I had to try it. I initially cut the strips for the tutu Alex is making 1/2 the size asked for (I read it wrong!) & I just *knew* they were too short, so I bought more fabric to make the right-size strips. In the end, I like the little one better! LOL

Cassidy's (big one on a big ribbon):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alex's (little one on a big elastic):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& I stayed up late finishing them because I wanted them to have them the next day... Alex's birthday party! & The WalMart cake I specially decorated...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stay tuned for pix of Alex's birthday party coming soon! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home