Monday, April 09, 2007

February 18, 2007 - Sunday

Alex's 1st Birthday party! :D

A little background... Since the moment Cassidy saw Madagascar for the 1st time last Feb., she has been OBSESSED with Lions. ALL lions with 'crazy hair' are Alex to her (& frankly any person with curly hair - it's 'crazy hair' - which would be me right now since I got a perm! lol) and she gets VERY excited seeing any. :)

So, last Feb. 06, this was the first one she saw after seeing the movie - it was at Albertsons and she carried it around the whole store, pushed it, held it, cried when we left & didn't buy it...

2-7-06

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SO, on Valentine's Day a week later, we gave her *that* "Alex"...

2-14-06

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On Valentine's Day this year, she brought him to OT with her...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At the park the next day...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

& On Sunday, we threw 'him' a birthday party! Of course, many more Alex's have joined her 'zoo' since last year! :D On the way to Party City... chewing on an "Alex chewer" lol...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We stopped to get some balloons... Of course, she tried to clean them out of the blue ones - but I stopped her at 5 regular blue & asked her to pick two more - any color. & She picked a different color blue "#1" (appropriate lol) & a light blue "It's a boy!" LOL On the way to the park...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We ended up going to the big fountains in Addison because I wanted some 'steps' for the 'party crowd'... (Oh & of COURSE, her "stister", Vacuum came along! ;))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can't have an Alex party without an Alex face! ;) lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another pic with the crowd... & the cake! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Eating the icing off the little plastic Alex that was on the cake...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The ONLY way she'll 'eat cake'... lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mad because she has icing on her sleeves - after I took the pic, I quickly cleaned it off! ;) But I thought it was a good one of her tutu... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A girl & her lion! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pure torture... I wanted a balloon shot, but she was totally freaking out because the balloons were 'hitting her'...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Still pouting (& 'picking' - nervous habit) about the balloons... ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hanging out with Vacuum for a minute... :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She REALLLLLLLY wanted to let the balloons go and I told her we would but she had to hold them first (still wanting my balloon shot ;)) - I think this went much better than before because of how she was standing... they weren't hitting her!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

On our way out of the park, Jeremy spotted a "green lady bug" - which we had a little debate about, I say there is no such thing as a green lady bug - what makes a lady bug is the fact that it's red. :p So, he renamed it the mister bug. LOL Cassidy checking it out... ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then we went to IKEA to get another cabinet for our living room... Cassidy found a 'hat'! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then off to WalMart to develop the above pix I took at Alex's party! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As we were leaving WalMart - we saw these girls... they had a Girl Scout cookie booth set up outside the doors that (I'm guessing) their Mom's were running. They were so cute though with this shopping cart... they were so embarrassed when they saw me take their pic, but I also think I made their day! ;) I told Cassidy that's the kind of teenager she should strive to be - just having fun! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After nap... sittin' with Daddy, drinking some BLUE juice!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She emptied the big bag of lions & said they were having another party! ;) I particularly like her outfit here! lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She wrote her name on her magnadoodle! :D

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Great Party!!! :)

4/11/2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home