February 20, 2007 - Tuesday
The mini trampoline has many uses. :p

She came out dressed in the most interesting outfit. LOL It's beautiful outside so I thought I'd take her out to get some decent (as in good lighting & no flash ;)) pix... First a little jumping!


Then she said she wanted to sit on the truck... now she's never asked to do that before & we've never put her on there for her to be asking, but I thought, why not? lol So, I put her on the hood & then looked up & thought - wow the sky is pretty. :D Great suggestion, Cassidy!


Back inside to change clothes (LOL) to go to ST... she's pouting here because she thought that wearing a shirt with a cookie on it meant that she needed to EAT a cookie. (We went back in & I gave her a Girl Scout cookie - thank goodness we had them, because we usually don't! ;))

After ST, we went to the park... I thought this tree was pretty cool!

Here she's taking the 'blood pressure' of the sand! LOL

She loves riding on the BLUE dolphin!

A little swinging!


Hugging the purple dinosaur...

Then I was sitting on the dinosaur while she was sitting on another one across from me. I ended up sliding down the back of it (NOT on purpose ;)) & hurting myself, so we left. :p
Trying on a baby hat after nap... (I bought this set - hat, bib, onesie at a consignment sale, because I thought it was adorable. I don't know who yet will end up with it lol, but who knows, someday I'll bet it's perfect! :))

Club Libby Lu-ing it! ;)

Tuesday means Daddy date-night so Daddy took her to play at McDonalds! He did a great job with the pix tonight!

I LOVE this one!!! The reflection is so cool!

She colored these pix for Grandma & Grandpa! :D


Making a "baby V" with these blue sticks... (she has an obsession with the letter V, that you'll be seeing more of as we go...) You can also see on her easel the pic she drew earlier. She's been watching "Leap Frog Letter Factory" lately & the drawing in the lower right corner are "talking Fs"! lol

Silly goose! She's been so silly when going to sleep lately, tonight she put on her coat before falling asleep! :p
The mini trampoline has many uses. :p

She came out dressed in the most interesting outfit. LOL It's beautiful outside so I thought I'd take her out to get some decent (as in good lighting & no flash ;)) pix... First a little jumping!


Then she said she wanted to sit on the truck... now she's never asked to do that before & we've never put her on there for her to be asking, but I thought, why not? lol So, I put her on the hood & then looked up & thought - wow the sky is pretty. :D Great suggestion, Cassidy!


Back inside to change clothes (LOL) to go to ST... she's pouting here because she thought that wearing a shirt with a cookie on it meant that she needed to EAT a cookie. (We went back in & I gave her a Girl Scout cookie - thank goodness we had them, because we usually don't! ;))

After ST, we went to the park... I thought this tree was pretty cool!

Here she's taking the 'blood pressure' of the sand! LOL

She loves riding on the BLUE dolphin!

A little swinging!


Hugging the purple dinosaur...

Then I was sitting on the dinosaur while she was sitting on another one across from me. I ended up sliding down the back of it (NOT on purpose ;)) & hurting myself, so we left. :p
Trying on a baby hat after nap... (I bought this set - hat, bib, onesie at a consignment sale, because I thought it was adorable. I don't know who yet will end up with it lol, but who knows, someday I'll bet it's perfect! :))

Club Libby Lu-ing it! ;)

Tuesday means Daddy date-night so Daddy took her to play at McDonalds! He did a great job with the pix tonight!

I LOVE this one!!! The reflection is so cool!

She colored these pix for Grandma & Grandpa! :D


Making a "baby V" with these blue sticks... (she has an obsession with the letter V, that you'll be seeing more of as we go...) You can also see on her easel the pic she drew earlier. She's been watching "Leap Frog Letter Factory" lately & the drawing in the lower right corner are "talking Fs"! lol

Silly goose! She's been so silly when going to sleep lately, tonight she put on her coat before falling asleep! :p


1 Comments:
Love the swing pix!!
Post a Comment
<< Home